Black Friday 2020: Optus deals
Top deals include $99 off Optus NBN plans and 10% off Optus home wireless broadband plans.
Shopping for a new NBN plan might not be the first thing you think about when it comes to Black Friday. But with most of us using the Internet a lot more than usual this year, why not grab a deal if you're not happy with your current plan?
Optus is offering you $99 off its NBN plans by removing its start-up fee. While most smaller NBN providers don't charge you a set-up fee anyway, Optus is one of the bigger players that do. So if you've ever thought about signing up to Optus, now could be a great time to bite the bullet.
If you're not happy with the NBN speeds you're getting, why not give home wireless broadband a go? Optus is also giving you 10% off its 4G home wireless plans for 24 months.
Best Optus Black Friday 2020 deals:
The $99 off deal applies to all of Optus's NBN plans so you've got the pick of the lot. Optus also offers a couple of TV Internet bundles, with Fetch top-boxes available on some plans. Here's the plan's you've got to choose from:
- Optus $75 Internet Everyday NBN plan. Typical evening speeds of 45Mbps. No start-up fee. Optus Sport included, with the option of adding on a Fetch mini top-box.
- Optus $79 Internet Everyday Entertainer Lite NBN plan. This one's the same as the $75 option above but comes with the Fetch mini.
- Optus $90 Internet Entertainer NBN plan. Again, same as the $75 option, but this time with a Fetch Might set-top-box included.
- Optus $95 Internet Everyday 100 NBN plan. Typical evening speeds of 90Mbps. No start-up fee. Keep in mind that this plan comes with an upload speed of 20Mbps.
- Optus $89 Internet Entertainer Lite 100 NBN plan. This one's similar to the previous offer, but comes with Fetch Mighty. As an additional bonus, Optus is offering $10 off per month for 12 months on this plan. That means you pay $89 a month, instead of the normal price of $99 month.
- Optus $100 Internet Entertainer 100 NBN plan. This one will get you all the above and Optus will throw in a Premium Fetch channel pack too. There's also an additional discount on this plan. It's usually $110, but Optus will give you $10 off per month for 12 months so you're only paying $100 a month for the first year.
If you're looking for an alternative home Internet connection to the NBN, Optus also has 10% off its 4G home wireless broadband plans for 24 months. Choose from:
- Optus 4G Home Internet Lite 200GB. $58.50 a month instead of $65. Available in selected areas.
- Optus 4G Home Internet Everyday 500GB. $67.50 a month instead of $75. Available in selected areas.
If you're looking into getting a new NBN plan, why not also sort out your mobile plan? There's a number of providers offering great Black Friday mobile plan deals, especially on long expiry plans if you're looking for long-term savings. There's also a number of phones going on sale for Black Friday too.
Most of these deals will run across the weekend and Cyber Monday. Terms and conditions do apply for the deals above, and you must be a new Optus customer to qualify.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.