The best deals from Lovehoney’s Black Friday 2020 sale
If you want up to 50% off the best-selling products at Lovehoney, this is what you need to know.
Black Friday is finally here! Your favourite global sexual-awareness brand is running a bunch of sales that are bound to excite.
The red-hot offers started way back on Wednesday 18 November, a full nine days before the sale event, and are still going now.
You can score up to 50% off the best-selling products at Lovehoney. This covers categories like sex toys, lingerie, bondage, essentials and more.
This amazingly naughty Black Friday offer will end midnight 30 November.
What's included in Lovehoney's Black Friday 2020 sale?
If you're feeling a little overwhelmed by the huge range of sex toys, sexy lingerie and bondage items, we're here to help. We've narrowed down the top picks you must get your hands on during the Black Friday sale.
- Gyr8tor Extra Powerful Rechargeable Gyrating Vibrator is 30% off at $125.96 (RRP $179.95): 100% waterproof with 12 distinct functions, this toy has got all the rhythm and movement you could ever ask for.
- Plus Size Late Night Liaison Black Crotchless Lace Body is 40% off at $32.97 (RRP $54.95): This sheer lace body is a classic piece to add to your collection, hugging your curves in all the right places.
- Bondage Boutique Black Rose 20-inch Spreader Bar is 40% off at $44.97 (RRP $74.95): This spreader bar is a great addition to your toy box.
- Ignite Orgasm Gel 30ml is 30% off at $18.86 (RRP $26.95): This light orgasm gel works to magnify the skin's sensitivity for ultimate pleasure.
- Hot Date 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Knickers is 50% off at $34.97 (RRP $69.95): These arrive with a hidden remote control vibrator with vibrating functions that can be customised to suit your needs.
If you're interested, you can also check out our guides on where to buy adult toys with Afterpay and a list of adult toy retailers that ship to Australia with free delivery.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Instagram user lovehoneyau