Koala Black Friday 2020 best deals: Up to 20% off mattresses
Award-winning brand Koala is currently slashing prices on its popular range of furniture and mattresses.
If it's time to refresh your furniture, Black Friday is the perfect time to invest in some trendy new pieces. The mega sales event brings some of the best offers on must-have products that we see all year, and mattress king Koala is living proof.
The furniture favourite has just dropped a range of early Black Friday deals that will see shoppers save on its best-selling items. Currently, you can nab yourself:
- 20% off the popular Koala mattress. Made from breathable open-cell foam, Koala's mattress frequently receives rave reviews from consumers. It also comes with a 120-night trial and is delivered compressed in a box to make it easy to unpack and use. We even reviewed it ourselves, so we know just how good it is.
- Up to 20% off bedroom accessories. If you're looking to overhaul your entire bedroom, you can also nab a bargain on a bed base, bedside table, sheets, pillows and duvets.
- Up to 20% off sofas and armchairs. No matter how small or large your space is, you'll find pieces to suit amongst Koala's living room furniture range. You can also nab yourself 15% off the Koala sofabed if you're really tight on space, and enjoy the comfort of a mattress and sofa rolled into one.
- 20% off the Koala TV unit. This modern TV unit has a surprising amount of storage space, so you can easily hide away consoles, boxsets or general clutter. It also comes with a clever cable divider wall to hide away cord mess.
- 15% off Koala's WFH desk. If you're going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, you may want to snap up Koala's WFH desk. The desk unit is compact, sturdy and easy to put together, giving you plenty of incentive to invest in a proper work surface and give your neck and back a break.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Instagram user koala