The best Freedom Black Friday 2020 deals: Up to 50% off
Furniture store Freedom is already slashing prices on mattresses, sofas, wall art and more.
While Black Friday doesn't officially kick off until 27 November, some retailers are getting in early to give consumers more time to shop. One such store is Freedom, which is already offering bargain prices on furniture and homeware.
From now until Cyber Monday (30 November), the retailer is taking up to 50% off a huge range of products. The following are some of the best deals that caught our eye (based on the level of discount offered):
- WHITEHAVEN The London Queen Medium Mattress for $1,199. Originally $1,999, this high-density memory foam mattress is currently a whopping $800 off, making it worth a look for those currently snoozing on a lumpy sleep surface.
- ESTATE 3 Seat Sofa for $2,804. Now $495 off, this club-style sofa is made from high-density foam and quality full-grain, semi-aniline leather for a comfortable finish.
- HENSLEY 210 x 100cm Dining Table Natural for $1,784. Made from light-toned Australian Messmate eucalyptus timber, this family-sized dining table is now $315 off the usual asking price.
- TORQUAY Sofa Package for $1,699. Step up your entertainment game with $300 off this sleek four-piece outdoor lounge set, which features a two-seater sofa, two armchairs and a coffee table.
- EVAN Oak and Glass Coffee Table: for $479. The simple, yet stylish coffee table is currently $120 off, making now a prime time to upgrade from your old IKEA table.
In addition to these top offers, you can also grab a great deal on plenty of other furniture pieces. Just a few of the available offers include up to 50% off mattresses, up to 50% off bedroom furniture, up to 50% off coffee and side tables, up to 50% off dining tables and up to 20% off sofas.
Those after some new decor can also make the most of the sale with up to 30% off selected wall art, up to 30% off selected lighting and up to 30% off selected rugs.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega-sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.