The fashion deals we’re expecting to see this Black Friday 2020
Shoppers can expect major offers from retailers like ASOS, JD Sports, THE ICONIC, General Pants Co. and more.
Bookmark our 2020 Black Friday deals hub to see all the best offers.
With the Black Friday sales now just one month away, bargain hunters are waiting in anticipation for a list of this year's deals. While most retailers are remaining tight-lipped until closer to the event, we've got the lowdown on all the places you should be able to bag a major fashion bargain, based on last year's sales.
With a little bit of sleuthing, we found the best fashion deals from Black Friday 2019 that we're predicting we'll see again this year. You can check them out below.
Best fashion deals from Black Friday 2019
- ASOS: Never one to miss an opportunity to host a sale, ASOS took up to 70% off everything, giving shoppers a huge range of apparel, footwear and accessories to choose from.
- ECHT: Last year ECHT offered a whopping up to 60% off store-wide, bringing its range of gym and fitness clothing down to absolute bargain prices.
- JD Sports: One of the most exciting fashion offers we saw in 2019 was up to 50% off clothing, footwear and accessories at JD Sports. The offer saw pieces by some of the biggest labels around go for a steal, making the retailer one to watch this year.
- Platypus Shoes: If JD Sports doesn't have the footwear you're after, it's likely that Platypus Shoes will. Its 2019 offer was also up to 50% off, giving you even more opportunity to pick up some new kicks for less.
- NET-A-PORTER: Lovers of luxury will want to keep a keen eye on NET-A-PORTER this Black Friday. Last year we saw the online giant offer up to 50% off + free express shipping, making it easy to grab designer labels at more affordable price points.
- Bonds: While Bonds is known for its range of comfy undies and basics, stocking up on its products can soon add up. The 2019 Black Friday sales saw the store take 40% off everything, making this Cyber Weekend a great time to stock up your drawers.
- THE ICONIC: With its massive range of men's, women's and kids fashion, THE ICONIC is a go-to for all your style needs. Last year the site slashed over 69,000 items by 30%, and we're expecting to see a similar offer this year.
- General Pants Co.: Every Black Friday, General Pants Co. offers some of its absolute best prices. The 2019 sale saw the retailer take 30% off everything, helping fashionistas to bag brands like Dr. Martens, Rollas, Patagonia and more for a steal.
- Glue Store: Glue Store's 2019 offering included 30-50% off everything storewide. The deal is likely to be the same this year, making it a top spot to pick up pieces from adidas, Lee Jeans, Superga, Tommy Hilfiger and heaps more.
- Alice McCall: Fans of Alice McCall are likely to grab a great deal this Black Friday, with the store offering 30% off last year. The sale included a range of dresses, tops, playsuits and more, so we recommend drafting up a wishlist now.
- Lorna Jane: If you're looking to stock up on activewear before summer hits, be sure to check out Lorna Jane this Black Friday. We're likely to see a repeat of last year's 30% off deal, making it a prime time to nab yourself sports bras, tanks and shorts.
- Princess Polly: Fashion favourite Princess Polly took 25% off site-wide last year, giving fashionistas a great opportunity to stock up on some of the coolest styles around. Be warned though, some of its items are immediate sellouts during sales events, so be sure to get in quick this year.
Last year also saw retailers like Nasty Gal, boohoo, boohooMAN, Aje., Myer and David Jones offer fashion deals over the course of the Cyber Weekend, so be sure to keep an eye on them this Black Friday.
If you're looking for deals you can shop now, Missguided has also announced that it will be "making every day of the week Black Friday" by dropping daily deals. Right now, you can nab yourself 50-70% off everything sitewide, plus an extra 10% off with an eligible student account.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.