Best Australian Dyson Black Friday 2020 deals: Up to $250 off
Top deals include $250 off the V10 Absolute+ cord-free vacuum and $250 off the Pure Hot+Cool Link air purifier.
Black Friday is here, and one of the hottest brands to get discounted is Dyson.
With its innovative technology, James Dyson's company produces some of most sought-after products on the homeware, tech and beauty markets. However, each of its machines comes with a fairly hefty price tag attached, making the Black Friday sales period the perfect time to bag yourself a bargain.
Dyson itself has slashed prices on some of its most popular products, including a range of top stick vacuums. But other retailers also have Dyson products at low prices. The best bargains you'll be able to take advantage of (based on the level of discount offered) include:
- $250 off the Dyson V10 Absolute+ cord-free vacuum cleaner. This handy stick model quickly transforms into a handheld device, making it easy to clean your entire home. It also offers powerful suction and comes with two different cleanerheads for different types of flooring. Grab it for $849 from Dyson (RRP $1,099), or Catch has it too.
- $250 off the Dyson V8 Absolute cord-free vacuum cleaner. If you're after something simpler, the V8 Absolute delivers most of the benefits of Dyson's newer models but at a lower price. Plus, with Dyson's Black Friday offer, the model will go for just $649 (RRP $899).
- $250 off the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link air purifier. Dyson's clever Hot+Cool Link not only heats and cools your home, it also captures allergens and pollutants to help purify the air too. Usually priced at $799, the fan will be slashed to $549 from tomorrow.
- $200 off the Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin vacuum. While it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some newer models, the V7 Motorhead Origin still offers powerful suction, hygienic bin emptying and handheld capabilities. Get it for just $399 when the sale kicks off (RRP $599).
In addition to the price promotions, Dyson will also be offering shoppers the chance to nab a free gift with purchase. You can see the available offers below:
- Buy any Dyson Supersonic hair dryer and choose two bonus gifts. Gifts include a magnetic Dyson display stand valued at $99, along with a selection of brushes priced at up to $49 (gifts subject to change).
- Buy any Dyson Airwrap styler and choose two bonus gifts. Gifts include an Airwrap travel pouch valued at $79, along with a selection of brushes priced at up to $49 (again, gifts are subject to change).
All Dyson machines come with a two-year warranty covering parts and labour, giving you even more incentive to shop. They can also be purchased through buy now pay later service Afterpay, helping you to break up the cost into instalments.
A Dyson spokesperson said in a release, "With people spending more time at home and the rising importance of a healthy home environment, this year has already seen a 47% increase in online demand with people visiting Dyson.com.au for information on Dyson technologies."
"Whether it's cleaning the air you breathe with Dyson's purifiers, capturing dust and fine particles with our vacuums that offer powerful suction or reducing extreme heat damage with our styling technologies, Dyson products are engineered to deliver consistent high performance, improve wellbeing and solve the problems that others ignore."
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega-sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.