70+ early Black Friday 2020 deals: eBay, JB Hi-Fi and heaps more
Top offers include up to $1000 off selected Samsung TVs, up to $600 off selected HP laptops and 20% off Sony headphones.
With just a few days to go until Black Friday officially kicks off, bargain hunters are already on the prowl for the best deals around. Luckily, several retailers have started the mega sales event a few days early, giving shoppers even more time to bag themselves a bargain.
We've rounded up all the Black Friday deals that we could find that have already started here in Australia. Whether there's an item that you've been eyeing off for a while, or you just need to get a head start on your Christmas gift shopping, we'll keep you updated on the best deals as they become available, so bookmark this page now.
Early Black Friday 2020 tech deals
- eBay: Never one to miss a sale, eBay is already offering 20% off millions of items for its eBay Plus members, including Sony headphones, Lenovo laptops and heaps more. It has also announced that it will be slashing the price of both the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones and the Apple AirPods Pro for Plus members come Black Friday, so mark your calendar now.
- Bing Lee: Electronics and appliance retailer Bing Lee is already slashing prices on big names brands, with $1000 off selected Samsung TVs, $250 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch and $200 off the Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless vacuum. See our roundup of the best deals for more.
- Catch: We can expect big things from deals and discounts site Catch on the day, but for now you can make the most of its early deals. Current offers include up to $800 off selected TVs, $200 off the GoPro MAX Action Camera.
- Microsoft Store: If you're looking for a great deal on laptops or games, Microsoft Store has you covered. The retailer has already slashed the price of selected Surface Laptop 3 models by up to $517.35, and is set to offer deals on other top products from 24 November. See our break down of the best upcoming Microsoft deals for more information.
- Lenovo: Those after a new laptop can already take advantage of Lenovo's Black Friday deals to nab themselves 60% off the ThinkPad E595, 58% off the ThinkPad E14, 43% off the IdeaPad Flex 3i Chromebook and heaps more.
- JBL Australia: JBL is currently offering up to 35% off a selection of headphones and speakers, giving shoppers a chance to snap up top-selling products like the Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker and the Flip 5 Portable Waterproof Speaker.
- GoDaddy: If you're trying to get your business off the ground, you'll want to take advantage of GoDaddy's early Black Friday deals. The web service site is now offering up to 50% off web hosting, up to 37% off professional email, up to 20% off .com.au domain names and up to 20% off SSL certificates.
- JB Hi-Fi: JB's is currently slashing prices on a huge range of products including TVs, audio, laptops and games. Just a few of the best available deals include up to $1000 off selected Samsung TVs and up to $600 off selected HP laptops.
- ALDI: Similar to previous years, ALDI is slinging early Black Friday deals in an event it dubs "Black Wednesday". Currently, the budget supermarket has a range of special offers including Bauhn 65" UHD Smart TVs for $599, WAECO Portable Fridge Freezers for $599 and Philips soundbars for $99.99.
Early Black Friday 2020 fashion deals
- THE ICONIC: Whether you're shopping for men's, women's or kids clothing, THE ICONIC is guaranteed to have styles to suit. Right now, the retailer is taking 30% off a huge range of apparel, beauty, gifts and sportswear, making it a top spot to check out.
- Princess Polly: Princess Polly has surprised us this year with a massive pre-Black Friday offer. Fashionistas can now nab themselves up to 50% off 100s of styles from popular brands like Rolla's, Lioness and more, which is one of the best deals we've ever seen from the fashion retailer.
- rebel: Mega sportswear retailer rebel is giving customers a chance to nab an early bargain, with offers of 50% off smartwatches, up to 40% off selected clothing and 50% off selected fleece.
- Gymshark: Activewear specialist Gymshark has also offered shoppers an early discount and is currently slashing up to 30% off selected lines. The deal spans a great range of men's and women's styles, making it easy to upgrade your sportswear.
- Ryderwear: If Gymshark doesn't have what you're looking for, rival sportswear brand Ryderwear also has plenty of men's and women's styles available for a steal. Its Black Friday offer of 30-60% off site-wide is already up and running, helping you to save on apparel, footwear, supplements and more.
- NET-A-PORTER: Luxury fashion platform NET-A-PORTER is offering shoppers the chance to grab a designer bargain, with an early offer of up to 50% off. The sale spans a great range of apparel, shoes and accessories by labels such as Balenciaga, Givenchy and Veja.
- Showpo: Fashion favourite Showpo is currently offering one of the biggest sales we've seen from the brand, with a discount of 25% off sitewide.
- PrettyLittleThing: Stock up your wardrobe for summer with PrettyLittleThing's early offer of 50% off everything sitewide.
- PatPat: Online retailer PatPat has already dropped a massive 50% off deal which applies to selected apparel for kids and adults, making it easy to stock up on clothing for the whole family.
- Lorna Jane: If you're in need of new leggings, sports bras or active tees, bag yourself a bargain at Lorna Jane with its current offer of up to 40% off selected styles.
- White Fox Boutique: Those looking for discounted dresses, activewear and swimwear can now nab themselves 30% off everything at popular fashion retailer White Fox Boutique.
- Meshki: Fashion site Meshki is offering shoppers up to 70% off from Monday 23 November. General access begins at 11am, but you can head to the sign up page to gain early access.
- Nasty Gal: If you're looking for statement-making styles, you'll want to head on over to Nasty Gal. The fashion retailer is already taking 60% off absolutely everything, helping you to revamp your wardrobe for less.
- boohoo: Fashion favourite boohoo is currently slashing 60% off everything, so get adding to cart now.
- boohooMAN: boohoo's brother store, boohooMAN, is also getting in early and taking 50% off everything sitewide.
- SABA: Australian-designed women's and men's fashion retailer SABA is now slashing 25% off storewide, helping you to save on a range of workwear and essentials (excludes full price leather and vegan leather).
- Michael Kors: Whether you're shopping for yourself or someone special, you'll want to take advantage of Michael Kors' early 20% off deal to shop a range of designer handbags, shoes, watches, accessories and gifts.
- Kathmandu: From apparel and footwear to camping gear and picnic games, outdoor store Kathmandu is slashing 40% off a huge range of products you'll want for your next adventure.
- JAG: Lovers of relaxed, understated style can now take advantage of JAG's 20% off storewide Black Friday offer. The offer excludes full priced leather.
- City Beach: Those in need of a wardrobe refresh will want to check out City Beach's massive early offer of up to 70% off 1,000s of styles. The deal applies to both men's and women's apparel and includes top brands such as Stussy, adidas and Champion.
- SHEIN: Affordable fashion site SHEIN now has thousands of styles going for an absolute steal, with its early offer of up to 80% off sitewide.
- Catch: Deals site Catch is currently offering a huge array of early fashion deals including an extra 50% off men's and women's street styles by brands like Rolla's and Nana Judy, an extra 40% off workboots and footwear, an extra 25% off Calvin Klein apparel and an extra 5% off best-selling Havaianas.
- City Chic: Plus size clothing label City Chic is already slashing up to 50% off hundreds of new styles, including dresses, jackets and tops. Whether you're looking for casual wear or formal wear, you'll find something to love included in the sales mix.
- Jay Jays: Australian apparel store Jay Jays is already offering 50% off a range of dresses and playsuits, 30% off a range of shorts and tops and free delivery on orders over $50.
- Dotti: Affordable women's fashion store Dotti is currently taking 40% off over 180 styles and 30% off all full priced clothing.
- Urban Outfitters: From now until 25 November, fashion retailer Urban Outfitters is offering customers 20% off the cost of their purchase. More Black Friday deals are also still to come, so stay tuned for more.
Early Black Friday 2020 beauty deals
- Dyson: In addition to its discounts on vacuums and fans, Dyson is also offering free gifts with the purchase of selected beauty tools. Currently, you can choose two bonus gifts when you buy any Dyson Supersonic hair dryer or Dyson Airwrap styler. Gifts are valued at up to $99 each, making the offer one to check out.
- Charlotte Tilbury: From 8pm AEST Monday 23 November, makeup brand Charlotte Tilbury will kick off a range of daily deals, starting with up to 30% off selected beauty icon kits and limited-edition bundles. See the full list of discounts it plans to offer here.
- GHD: Iconic hair styling brand GHD has just kicked off its Black Friday sale and is taking up to $50 off best-selling devices, including the Glide Hot Brush and the Helios Hair Dryer range.
- ColourPop Cosmetics: Beauty junkies can now grab themselves 30% off everything at ColourPop Cosmetics, including makeup, skincare and body sets.
- The Shaver Shop: Grab up to 80% off top products like Braun razors, GHD hair stylers and Philips IPL Hair Removal devices at The Shaver Shop.
- MECCA: Beauty giant MECCA has already released a range of limited-edition value sets, that will see shoppers save on top beauty, body and skincare products. It also plans on dropping more offers on Black Friday itself, so be sure to keep an eye out.
- Morphe: Affordable beauty label Morphe is already offering some major discounts, with new deals dropping each day between now and 25 November. Top deals include 50% off 25-pan palettes and 50% off collaborations with Jaclyn Hill and Maddie Ziegler. See our break down of the best Morphe Black Friday deals to see all the available offers.
- Pat McGrath Labs: Iconic makeup label Pat McGrath Labs has kicked off its sale with offers of 25% off when you make a purchase under $235 AUD and 30% off purchases made over $235 AUD. See our top picks from the sale.
- HappySkinCo: Popular at-home IPL hair removal brand HappySkinCo is taking a massive 30-45% off site-wide for Black Friday week. It is also offering a free gift with purchase, making the sale one to check out.
- Peppy Co: If you haven't already seen Peppy Co's LED Light Therapy Mask all over your Instagram feed, you can check out our review to find out why it's trending. Then you can head straight to the site to nab yourself a massive 30% off both the mask and other popular devices by the brand.
- Face Halo: Sustainable and reusable makeup remover brand Face Halo is now slinging 30% off sitewide, making now a great time to stock up on its popular product range.
- Alya Skin: Aussie skincare brand Alya Skin is getting into the Black Friday spirit early with 35% off everything, including its brand new vitamin C supercharged serum.
- Everyday Humans: Cruelty-free sunscreen brand Everyday Humans is taking 30% off sitewide from 23 November until 30 November (excludes sets and bundles).
- Alkira Skincare: Australian botanical skincare brand Alkira is now offering 30% off sitewide, helping you to save on skincare essentials.
- HiSmile: If you're looking to whiten your teeth for less, you can take advantage of HiSmile's up to 50% off deal to grab yourself an at-home teeth whitening kit.
- SmileDirectClub: From Tuesday 24 November until Wednesday 2 December, SmileDirectClub will be offering a massive $150 off clear aligners with the code BLACKFRIDAYAU2020.
Early Black Friday 2020 home and appliance deals
- Dyson: If you've had your eye on a Dyson vacuum for a while, now is your chance to snap one up at a bargain price. Currently, you can nab $250 off the Dyson V10 Absolute+ vacuum, $250 off the Dyson V8 Absolute vacuum and $200 off the Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin vacuum. To see more offers, see our breakdown of the best Dyson Black Friday offers.
- David Jones: Upmarket store David Jones has kick-started a huge range of Black Friday deals, including up to 50% off selected homewares and electrical, 50% off selected linen and up to 40% off Nespresso appliances.
- Myer: Take advantage of Myer's early bird deals, such as 40% off selected quilts, 30% off kitchenware, 30-50% off selected items from Swarovski and heaps more.
- Koala: Furniture favourite Koala is already slashing prices on its range of popular furniture, helping you to upgrade for less. Top offers include 20% off its award-winning mattress, up to 20% off sofas and armchairs, 20% off the Koala TV unit and 15% off the Koala WFH desk.
- Appliances Online: Appliances Online is already offering shoppers a range of Black Friday teasers including $683 off selected Bosch washing machines and $500 off selected Mitsubishi top mount fridges.
- Sheridan: Luxury bedding and homewares store Sheridan is helping you to refresh your home for less, with an offer of 40% off sitewide.
- Vistaprint: Online printing site Vistaprint is currently offering a massive pre-Black Friday offer of up to 50% off selected products. The deal applies to Christmas cards, wall calendars, canvas prints and more, helping you to get your Christmas pressies sorted.
- Bed Threads: From bedding and tableware to homewares and sleepwear, you can currently nab yourself 15% off absolutely everything at Bed Threads with the code DREAMON.
- Freedom: Freedom's Black Friday sale is already well underway, meaning that you can already snap up plenty of top offers including up to 50% off mattresses, up to 50% off bedroom furniture, up to 50% off dining tables and up to 30% off selected rugs.
- Castlery: Whether you're after a modern TV unit, armchair or sectional sofa, you'll find a stunning array of products available at Castlery's up to 35% off Black Friday sale.
- Ecosa: Sleep expert Ecosa is now taking 25% off everything sitewide, helping you to grab a bargain on its range of mattresses, pillows, beds and bedroom accessories.
- Emma Sleep: If you're in the market for a new mattress, you can head to Emma Sleep and nab yourself a dreamy 25% off everything. To find out more about the award-winning mattress, you can check out our review.
- Catch: In addition to its early tech deals, Catch is also offering shoppers an extra 40% off selected groceries and an extra 30% off steam cleaners and mops.
- Big W: Affordable department store Big W has just kicked off a BIG sale that sees prices slashed by up to 50%. Top offers include 50% off the Circulon 6pc Knife Block Set and 30% off the Philips XL Airfryer.
- Lounge Lovers: Affordable designer furniture store Lounge Lovers is currently taking up to 70% off storewide, meaning you can nab a major bargain on sofa beds, coffee tables, sideboards and more.
- IKEA: Swedish furniture retailer IKEA has a unique Black Friday deal, offering to buy back customers' old furniture at double the normal rate in return for a voucher. To take advantage of the offer, customers will need to head to the site to receive their quote between 24 November and 3 December.
- West Elm: Modern furniture store West Elm is offering shoppers a range of great deals including 30% off selected furniture, 30% off outdoor furniture and 30% off Christmas decor.
Early Black Friday 2020 miscellaneous deals
- Lovehoney: Adult store Lovehoney has teased shoppers with an early deal offering of up to 50% off its best-selling products. The selection includes adult toys, lingerie, bondage and more, making it well worth a look in.
- BCF: If you're looking to upgrade your camping or outdoor gear, BCF is now offering up to 75% off selected products including fishing gear, airbeds and surfboards.
- Muscle Nation: Stock up on supplements, gym accessories and sporting apparel with 40% off sitewide at Muscle Nation.
- PetBarn: PetBarn is currently offering up to 50% off selected products like dog beds and cat food, so that you can treat your furry pal as well as yourself this Black Friday.
- Woolworths: Supermarket Woolworths is taking up to 50% off over 2,000 products, including pantry staples, cookware, cleaning solutions and more.
Upcoming Black Friday 2020 deals
They may not have started just yet, but we know that these Black Friday deals are coming soon.
- Amazon: Online giant Amazon will have plenty of Black Friday deals up for grabs from 12.00am AEDST on 27 November through to 11.59pm AEDST on 29 November. Highlights include 40% off Panasonic Lumix cameras, half-price Kindle Paperwhites and 42% off Bose SoundSport Free true wireless headphones, but you can see our breakdown of the best Amazon Black Friday deals for more.
- adidas: From Friday 27 November, adidas lovers will be able to nab themselves a sweet 30% off site-wide. Can't wait? Find out how to get early access to the sale.
- Sephora: Makeup giant Sephora is gearing up to take 15% off everything (excluding Dyson products) from 29 November, so start preparing your wishlist now.
- Forever New: Women's fashion retailer Forever New will be offering 20% off all full-priced wear on 27 November and 30% off full priced wear on 30 November, giving you more time to shop.
- Bonds: Comfortable underwear and basics store Bonds will be taking 40% off everything from 27 November to 30 November, helping you to stock up on essentials for the whole family.
- Swisse: Those looking to stock up on essential products can bag themselves a bargain from 26 November, with Swisse's offer of 50% off site-wide (includes skincare, beauty, vitamins and supplements).
- Volley: Footwear brand Volley is gearing up for a 30% off sitewide sale that will run from 26 November to 30 November.
- Sportscraft: From 27 November, men's and women's fashion retailer Sportscraft will be taking 20% off storewide (excluding full price leather and outlet).
- Priceline: From Thursday 26 November, pharmacy and beauty retailer Priceline will be offering up to 50% off. See our top product picks and start writing your own wishlist now.
- Kmart: From Friday 27 November, Kmart will be discounting a great range of products across categories such as home, tech, beauty, toys and outdoors. Standout deals include an electric guitar for $99, a cocoon chair for $199 and Nerf N-Strike Elite SurgeFire Blasters for $14 each. See more offers here.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics: You'll be able to stock up your makeup bag from 26 November, with 40% off concealers and setting powders, 35% off lip products, 30% off selected palettes and heaps more at Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
- Bondi Sands: Aussie tan specialist Bondi Sands will be offering 50% off selected bundles from 26 - 27 November. It will also be slashing 40% off sitewide on 30 November.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega-sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.