Best Black Friday Australia jewellery deals: Up to 70% off
Shop up to 50% off at Swarovski, 25% off at Thomas Sabo, 70% off at Lovisa, 40% off at Colette and 25% off at Michael Hill.
Looking for the perfect Christmas gift? Or maybe you're shopping for yourself? Whatever the case may be, we've got a round-up of the absolute best Black Friday jewellery offers.
Whether you want to keep the price as low as possible or you like to splurge on the finer designer pieces, these sweet savings are sure to grab your attention. Keep on scrolling to see our list of the best jewellery offers, or you can head on over to our Black Friday hub to see all the amazing deals in one place.
The best Black Friday jewellery sales you can shop right now:
- Swarovski: Enjoy up to 50% off
- Charles & Keith: Save up to 50% on selected items + enjoy 10% off all regular-priced items
- Thomas Sabo: Get 25% off selected styles (some exclusions apply)
- Fossil: Get 30% off
- 24S: Get 20% off orders over $250 using the code "BLACKFRIDAY20"
- NET-A-PORTER: Enjoy up to 50% off, plus get an extra 15% off special marked items
- Lovisa: Get up to 70% off hundreds of styles
- THE ICONIC: Save 30% on selected items including brands such as Reliquia Jewellery, Luv Aj and SAINT VALENTINE
- ASOS: Enjoy up to 70% off site-wide, including brands such as Monki, Reclaimed Vintage, Pilgrim and Tommy Hilfiger
- THEOUTNET.COM: Get up to 70% off + an extra 25% off selected items
- Colette: 40% off store-wide
- Mejuri: Buy one piece and get 10% off, buy two and get 15% off, buy three or more and get 20% off
- The Silver Collective: Get 20% off the full fine sterling silver jewellery range using the code "BF20"
- Bianko: Enjoy 15% off store-wide + a free gift for the first 50 orders
- Pandora: Save 20% on selected styles
- Michael Hill: Enjoy 25% off selected full-priced items
- Prouds: Get 30% off selected jewellery items priced over $100
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sale event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Finder