Black Friday 2020: Appliance and homewares deals we’re expecting
From Dyson fans to KitchenAid stand mixers, these are the products we're predicting will be on sale this Black Friday.
Bookmark our 2020 Black Friday deals hub to see all the best offers.
If you've been thinking about upgrading your furniture or appliances, Black Friday is the perfect time to do so. The sales event sees retailers offer some of their biggest discounts of the year, making it prime time to snap up everything you're after at bargain prices.
With so many stores now involved in Black Friday and Cyber Monday though, it can be difficult to decide where to shop first. To help give you a better indication of the sales to come, we've taken a look at the homewares and appliance deals from last year that we think may be offered again this year.
- Amazon: Amazon usually hosts a mass of Black Friday deals across all shopping categories, including homewares and appliances. Last year, its deals included up to 50% off selected Thermos products, up to 25% off selected Nutribullet appliances and up to 25% off selected Philips air fryers, making it one to watch again this year.
- eBay: Last Black Friday saw eBay take 20% off millions of items, including a great range of top home products like Dyson vacuums and Nespresso coffee machines. It also ran an eBay Plus members only sale, which saw prices slashed on bed frames, air fryers and portable barbeques, and we expect to see a similar deal this Cyber Weekend.
- David Jones: Upmarket retailer David Jones should be another top spot to shop, having taken a whopping 60% off selected homewares, bedding and electrical goods last year. It also took 40% off the Dyson V8 Animal Handstick Vacuum, which makes it worth a look in for those after a great Dyson deal.
- Myer: Whether you're shopping for appliances or luggage, Myer is likely to have a suitable deal this Black Friday. The 2019 sales saw the department store offer a slew of deals including 40% off Sheridan, 40% off suitcases and 25% off the original price of KitchenAid appliances.
- Catch: Deals site Catch is guaranteed to have Black Friday offers on across all categories, including homewares and appliances. One of its most notable deals from last year was $151 off Dyson appliances including the Dyson V6 vacuum, Dyson V10 vacuum and the Dyson Hot + Cool Purifying Fan, so expect to see some more top offers on Dyson products again in 2020.
- Bing Lee: If you're looking to shop big ticket items, Bing Lee is likely to be worth a look in. The retailer dropped a range of massive discounts last year including $300 off the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum, $600 off the Hitachi 722L French Door Fridge and $200 off the Samsung Addwash 8.5kg Front Loader Washing Machine.
- Target: Target will be another sales hot spot, having offered discounts on everything from gaming consoles to vacuums last year. Top offers from 2019 include $150 off select DeLonghi coffee machines and $200 off the Dyson V6 vacuum.
- Sheridan: Never one to miss a sale, Sheridan is likely to bring out its usual offer of 40% off site-wide this Black Friday, helping you to stock up on quality bedding, towels, homewares and more.
- ALDI: ALDI kicked off its Black Friday sales early last year, hosting an event it dubbed "Black Wednesday". The sale saw offers of up to 50% off products by brands like Delonghi and Scanpan, so we're hoping to see some major deals hit the retailer from mid next week.
- IKEA: IKEA is another place we're expecting to see some massive offers on homewares, having last year offered up to 50% off selected indoor furniture and 30% off selected outdoor dining furniture.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.