Black Friday 2020 activewear deals we’re expecting to see
If you're looking to update your activewear this Black Friday 2020, you need to keep an eye on these activewear brands.
Bookmark our 2020 Black Friday deals hub to see all the best offers.
Whether you want to rock it at the gym or while you're running your daily errands, it's no denying that activewear has quickly become a staple in closets around the world. So what better time to stock up on all your favourite pieces than Black Friday?
With the massive sale event just a few weeks away on the 27 November, we've already started planning our shopping lists.
Keep on scrolling to see our activewear sale predictions for Black Friday 2020, based on what deals were on offer last year.
Black Friday 2019 best activewear offers
- adidas: In 2019, the sportswear giant held an offer over the entire Cyber weekend. You could score 30% off site wide, with app users gaining early access a few days prior. This deal covered all kinds of categories, including clothing and sneakers.
- Gymshark: Gymshark's Black Friday 2019 sale was a pretty big deal, with items selling out in record time. You could save up to 50% off a whole range of items, with an additional 10% off using our Finder exclusive code. What's in store for this year? Well, the activewear giant is starting its Black Friday sale early. Again, you can take up to 50% off and it all starts on Friday 13 November, or the 14 November for us Aussies.
- ECHT: Last year, ECHT offered a massive Black Friday deal, with up to 60% off a wide range of styles. You could grab a flattering yet comfortable pair of leggings for just under $20!
- THE ICONIC: Aussie retailer THE ICONIC is a superstore for all kinds of items, including killer activewear. Last year, you could save 30% off brands like Jaggad, Muscle Republic and The Upside.
- Ryderwear: In 2019, Ryderwear offered a jaw-dropping deal with up to 70% off store wide. This brand is all about bringing you a variety of funky prints and bold colours to choose from.
- ASOS: Similar to THE ICONIC, ASOS is just one of those retailers that stocks it all. Last year, you could take up to 40% off trending styles, and this included a number of great activewear brands like Nike, adidas and Puma. There are even some great statement sneakers to shop here too.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Instagram user gymshark