The best Black Friday 2019 deals for Xbox One accessories
Save hundreds on Xbox One controllers, headsets, Game Pass subscriptions, racing wheels and more.
Here are the best Black Friday deals we've found for Xbox One accessories:
- 98% off Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store. Usually priced at $47.95, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is currently selling for just $1.00 for a 3-month subscription. A 1-month subscription is also selling for the same low price, but why get 1 month when you can get 3 for the same amount? Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass, for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, which is incredible value.
- $201.95 off the Logitech G920 at Gamesmen. Those serious about their Xbox One driving can score a wheel, pedals and shifter for $348 (down from $549.95). If you're looking for just the wheel and pedals, you can buy the Logitech G G920 variant for $298, at $201.95 off the usual $499.95 asking price.
- Hundreds of dollars off JB Hi-Fi headsets. Get $119.70 off the Sennheiser GSP 600 (now $279.30) and $104.70 off the Sennheiser GSP 500 cans (now $244.30). You can also save $128.70 on the Razer Thresher Ultimate at $300.30. LucidSound's LS30 headset is $100 off for a $99 Black Friday price.
- $81.95 off a fighting-stick upgrade at EB Games. The Real Arcade Pro V Kai Arcade Stick is now priced at $248 to help lift your head-to-head fighting skills.
- $102.95 off the Astro A50 wireless headset at Gamesmen. Normally priced at $499.95, this wireless headset is now 21% off for just $397. The cheaper wired Astro A40 TR Gen 4 cans are also on sale at Gamesman, but Harvey Norman has a better Black Friday deal at $313 (RRP is usually $449.95).
- 66% off thumbstick upgrades at Gamesmen. KontrolFreek has up to $19 savings on a selection of its thumbstick accessories for Xbox One. Improve your shooting with the FPS Freek Phantom, up your sniping accuracy with the FPS Freek SNIPR, or boost your sports-game prowess with the Striker Performance options, all of which cost $9.95 apiece.
- 63% off a taste of the original Xbox one at Gamesmen. You can score Hyperkin's take on the original Xbox controller, affectionately called "Xbox Duke", for $48. That's $81.95 off the original $129.95 asking price. (And, yes, it's fully compatible with your Xbox One.)
- Up to $68.70 off Razer Wolverine controllers at JB Hi-Fi. For a third-party controller brand that gets a lot of love, you can save on the Razer Wolverine variants for Xbox One. $160.30 for the Razer Wolverine Ultimate (normally $229), or $125.30 for the Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition (usually $125.30).
- $39.99 flat rate for Xbox One wireless controllers at Target. While retailers like JB Hi-Fi and EB Games are still charging around $100 for wireless Xbox One controllers, Target is asking for $39.99 across original black, spiffier white and a range of newer colours (until Sunday).
- $15 for all-day controller power at EB Games. Spend $15 (down from $24.95) on an @play Xbox One Play and Charge Kit to avoid having to replace AA batteries during your next epic Call of Duty killstreak.
Note: Deals can sell out at any time.
To keep up to date on Xbox One gaming specials and deals for tech, travel, fashion, appliances and more, head to the Finder Black Friday deals hub.