The Good Guys Black Friday 2019 deal: Up to 30% off
Deals include 20% off Lenovo and Acer computers, 15% off Microsoft Surface and 10% off Apple Mac computers.
With several big name brands dropping early Black Friday deals, The Good Guys has now joined the mix and released its offers. If you were hoping to snap up a laptop or computer at a bargain price this Black Friday, these offers are definitely worth checking out.
The retailer is currently running deals that include 20% off Acer and Lenovo computers, up to 20% off HP computers, 15% off Microsoft Surface and 10% off Apple Mac computers.
You can also nab yourself a whole bunch of other bargains such as 20% off Uniden Home Security, 25% off Philips Hue Smart Lighting, up to 25% off Swann Home Security, 15% off Weber barbeques as well as a further 15% off Smeg clearance cooking appliances.
With so many offers available, we've rounded up a few of the best below, based on how much you'll save:
- Acer Aspire 15.6-inch Laptop: $899 (RRP $1,399, save $500)
- Bosch 10kg Front Load Washer: $979 (RRP $1,399, save $420)
- LG 65-inch UM7400 4K UHD SMART LED TV: $1,095 (RRP $1,495, save $400)
- Samsung 7.1.4ch Dolby Atmos soundbar: $1,399 (RRP $1,799, save $400)
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum: $948 (RRP $1,088, save $140)
- Lenovo IdeaPad S130 14-inch Laptop: $399 (RRP $599, save $200)
- HP Pavilion x360 14: $679 (RRP $849, save $170)
- Samsung 5.1ch 360W Soundbar: $499 (RRP $699, save $200)
- Hisense 272L Top Mount Refrigerator: $435 (RRP $599, save $164)
- TCL 75-inch P8M 4K UHD Android LED TV: $1,295 (RRP $1,495, save $200)
- Canon 80D Single Lens Kit: $1,249 (RRP $1,499, save $250)
Other offers include 20% off selected KitchenAid Stand Mixers, 30% off Belkin accessories, 30% off Logitech gaming accessories, 30% off Cygnett accessories and 20% off SanDisk storage. The Good Guys will also be dropping more bargains on both Thursday and Friday of this week, so keep your eyes peeled for more major savings.
Best of all, The Good Guys are just one of many retailers with Afterpay involved in this year's Black Friday sales. That means you can break up your total payment cost into four instalments, helping you to stick to your budget.
Already we've seen plenty of great deals on tech and appliances with JB Hi-Fi, Bing Lee and Kogan already running Black Friday sales. For all the Black Friday offers on now, you can head to our Black Friday deals hub.
Black Friday is a 24-hour shopping event, which will be held this year on 29 November. The massive sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 2 December and sees even more bargains offered by a huge number of online stores.