Black Friday 2019: The best PC games deals
Get top PC titles at up to 75% off.
You've got your spiffy new curved monitor, your graphics card is purring, your keyboard and mouse are just raring to go. Now you need to stock up on great games.
We've scoured all the storefronts for the best bargains available this Black Friday. Here are our picks of the best heavily discounted PC games this year.
- Over on the Blizzard Store, you can grab the latest life-consuming World of Warcraft expansion, Battle for Azeroth, at 50% off. That makes the Standard Edition $34.95 and the Digital Deluxe Edition $47.45. For the Horde!
- If colourful team-based hero shooters are more your style, Blizzard has the Legendary Edition of Overwatch available at 50% off. That includes the base game, 15 hero skins and a bunch of crossover Overwatch items in other Blizzard games like Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone. Given that all your content will carry over into Overwatch 2, $27.45 is a great price to jump in now.
- The stealth experts at Arkane Studios delivered their magnum opus in 2016 with Dishonored 2, a freeform sneaky stab-athon. It's a ridiculous 75% off on Steam right now at $14.98.
- Horror fans have no excuse not to scream their way through Resident Evil 2, a brilliant update of the 1998 zombie classic. At $29.68, it's discounted by a hefty 67% over on Steam.
- Set in a bleak post-nuclear Russian apocalypse, Metro Exodus is one of the year's best story-driven shooters. The Epic Games Store has the Standard Edition at 50% off for US$19.99, and the Gold Edition discounted by 55% to US$29.24.
- I'll yell it at anyone willing to listen: with its excellent writing, organic world, brilliant intertwining quest design, and some fantastic voice acting, The Witcher 3 is the greatest RPG ever made. Pick up the Game of the Year Edition (which includes two huge DLC expansions, both of which are worthwhile) on Steam for just $23.69 (70% off).
- Speaking of great RPGs, The Outer Worlds is essentially Fallout New Vegas crossed with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. But it's even better than that sounds. Pick up one of the year's best games on the Epic Store for US$44.95. That's 25% off, which is a bargain given just how new it is.
- With its compelling Blackout battle royale mode, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 still has a lot of life left in it. Pick up a digital code (which gets physically shipped to you for some arcane reason) from EB Games for just $36.