Black Friday 2019 deal alert: Up to 50% off makeup at Priceline
You can also grab up to 50% off skincare and fragrances from all your favourite brands including Revolution Beauty and Paco Rabanne.
With the Black Friday sales already well underway, it's time to take stock of your bathroom cabinet. If you're running a little low in the makeup department, now is the time to shop, with a massive up to 50% off sale now on at Priceline.
The sale spans a bunch of great beauty brands, meaning that you can stock up on makeup and skincare from dermatologist-recommended label La Roche-Posay or grab yourself some super-cute eyeshadow palettes by Revolution Beauty.
The Black Friday sale also includes up to 50% off skincare and up to 50% off fragrances, so it's also a good opportunity to get a head start on your Christmas gift shopping.
In fact, there are so many great offers available that we've rounded up a few of the best below so that you can get adding to cart sooner.
Priceline Black Friday 2019 deals
- 50% off Nude by Nature: Snap up a range of natural, cruelty-free makeup made from 100% natural ingredients.
- 50% off Maybelline: Stock up on cult-favourites like The Falsies Mascara and Fit Me! Foundation.
- 50% off Revlon: Nab yourself a bargain on a range of lipsticks, foundations, mascaras and more.
- 50% off L'Oréal Paris: Save on eyeshadow palettes, eyeliners, mascaras and more.
- 40% off La Roche-Posay: Grab a range of makeup and skincare designed with sensitive skin in mind.
- 40% off Sukin: Look good and feel good with Sukin's range of sustainable beauty products.
- 40% off Neutrogena: Protect your skin with a range of sunscreens, cleansers, oils and face masks.
- 30% off Revolution Beauty: The already affordable makeup label becomes an absolute steal with 30% off everything.
- 30% off Real Techniques: Refresh your makeup tools with 30% off Real Techniques brushes.
Other bargains include 50% off Rimmel and 30% off NYX Professional Makeup.
Priceline is also now offering Click & Collect in selected Melbourne stores, meaning that you can do a sneaky shop on your work laptop and pick up all your new beauty buys on your lunch break. You can see a list of participating stores here.
If you're looking to shop other beauty bargains, Charlotte Tilbury and Colourpop Cosmetics are both currently running 30% off sales, while Pat McGrath Labs is offering 25% off purchases under $150 and 30% off purchases over $150.
You can also check out our guide to best Black Friday beauty bargains to see a roundup of all the hottest deals in one place.
If you're looking to shop across other categories, you can also check out our Black Friday deals hub or our guide to current Black Friday deals that you can shop with Afterpay.
Main image: Instagram user pricelineau