35+ Black Friday 2019 deals that have already started [updated]
Updated daily. See all the Black Friday sales that have gone rogue and started several days early.
Update: Black Friday might be over, but the sales aren't. See all the sales that have extended into the Cyber weekend.
With one day still to go until Black Friday officially kicks off, bargain hunters are already on the prowl for the best deals around. Luckily, several retailers have started the mega sales event a few days early, giving consumers even more time to shop.
We've rounded up all the Black Friday deals that we could find that have already started here in Australia. Whether there's an item that you've been eyeing off for a while, or you just need to get a head start on your Christmas gift shopping, we'll keep you updated on the best deals as they become available, so bookmark this page now.
You can also shop the sales without blowing your budget with our guide to current Black Friday deals that you can shop with Afterpay.
Top Black Friday 2019 sales that have already started
See all the deals and offers that are already running and check back daily for updates.
- eBay: The online giant has already slashed 20% off millions of items including Apple AirPods, Google Home Hubs, Dyson vacuums, Nespresso coffee machines, Samsung phones and Bose headphones and speakers. It has also just launched a member's only up to 90% off sale that includes the Fitbit Versa and Oral B Genius Electric toothbrush.
- Catch: We can expect big things from deals and discounts site Catch on the day, but for now you can make the most of its early deals. Offers include $550 off the 10.5" Apple iPad Pro and $151 off selected Dyson vacuums and fans.
- Amazon Australia: Though its deals won't start until the day, you can currently nab yourself a bargain on a range of books and e-books as well as on select antivirus software. The retailer has also just launched a new Amazon Hub service to make getting your Black Friday purchases even easier. It has also teamed up with the Starlight Children's Foundation and pledged to donate $5 for every purchase from its Top 100 Toys list over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, so be sure to check it out.
- David Jones: Upmarket Australian retailer David Jones is already taking 60% off selected homewares, bedding and electrical. It's also offering 40% off the Dyson V8 Animal handstick vacuum and up to 40% off a range of women's designer fashion.
- Myer: You can already grab a range of early deals from Myer including 40% off Sheridan, 40% off suitcases and 25% off the original price of KitchenAid appliances.
- The Good Guys: Consumer electronics store The Good Guys is slashing prices on just about everything with deals including 20% off Lenovo and Acer computers, 15% off Microsoft Surface, 10% off Apple Mac, 25% off Philips Hue Smart Lighting and 20% off selected KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- Target Australia: Target is running over 300 Black Friday offers from now until Cyber Monday. Savings include $150 off the Xbox One S Console, $150 off select DeLonghi coffee machines and $200 off the Dyson V6 vacuum.
- General Pants Co.: The fashion store is currently offering 30% off site-wide, meaning that you can stock up on big name labels like Dr. Martens, Levi's and Neuw.
- JD Sports: Sneakerheads can nab themselves up to 50% off a range of footwear, in addition to up to 50% off men's clothing, up to 40% off women's and kids' clothing and up to 30% off men's, women's and kids' accessories.
- Cotton On: All retailers falling under the Cotton On Group are currently running the same Black Friday deal, which means you can currently nab 30% off at Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Rubi Shoes, Supré and Factorie. Typo is meanwhile going one better and offering a huge 40% off.
- Bing Lee: The electronics and appliances retailer has a bunch of great deals already on offer including $300 off the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum, $600 off the Hitachi RG670GAXK 722L French Door Fridge and $200 off the Samsung Addwash 8.5kg Front Loader Washing Machine with Adddoor.
- THE ICONIC: Grab yourself 30% off selected products from a range of big name fashion brands like Nobody Denim, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, adidas and Dr. Martens.
- Priceline: The beauty retailer is currently taking up to 50% off makeup, skincare and fragrances from a heap of top brands.
- Dell: Dell has a huge range of deals on offer including up to 50% off plus an extra 5% off selected Latitude laptops and OptiPlex desktops, up to 40% off a range of laptops and PCs, up to 25% off selected Alienware PCs and up to 60% off selected accessories.
- Microsoft Store: Microsoft has slowly started trickling out deals in the lead up to Black Friday, both on site and at other outlets. Current deals include up to 15% off the newest Surface models and a reduced price on the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 through .
- Sheridan: Stock up on a range of bedding and homewares with 40% off site-wide, plus an additional 10% off everything.
- Alice McCall: Designer fashion lovers can nab themselves 30% off site-wide.
- Charlotte Tilbury: The major cosmetics brand is currently taking 30% off selected products including lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes and highlighter kits.
- Gymshark: Score up to 50% off selected styles. You can also nab yourself an extra 10% off with our exclusive code, which you can find here.
- Lovehoney: Popular online adult store Lovehoney was one of the first to begin its Black Friday sales, offering up to 50% off its bestselling products. This means that you can nab yourself a bargain on a great range of adult toys, accessories and lingerie right now.
- PrettyLittleThing: UK-based fashion retailer PrettyLittleThing has already slashed up to 70% off everything on its site (excluding beauty). So, if you've got a teenage girl on your Christmas gift list this year, you might want to make the most of the bargain.
- Colourpop: The affordable cosmetics brand is taking 30% off site-wide, helping you to save on its popular range of makeup collections.
- ASOS: British online fashion and cosmetics retailer ASOS is currently taking up to 40% off men and women's trending fashion items as a warm up for Black Friday.
- Menulog: If you start to feel peckish as you shop, you can nab 25% off selected cuisines from now until Friday thanks to Menulog.
- Green Man Gaming: If you're looking for a hot deal on PC games this Black Friday, you can already pick up a whole bunch for a steal at Green Man Gaming. The online video game retailer has already reduced prices on popular titles by up to 77% and is also offering 5 free games with the purchase of selected titles.
- : The online giant will be dropping deals every day in the lead up to Black Friday. Right now though, you can grab up to 40% off LED TVs, 20% off cooling and air-conditioning (plus free shipping) and 50% off fashion and sneakers from brands including Nike, adidas, ASICS, Bonds, Under Armor, Puma and Reebok.
- Showpo: The fashion retailer is taking 25% off site-wide with the code CYBER25.
- boohoo: Both boohoo and boohooMAN are in the midst of running 50% off everything warm up sales.
- Nasty Gal: The women's fashion retailer is currently warming up with a Black Friday pre-sale that sees 55% off everything, including sale items.
- Dangerfield: The alternative fashion retailer is already running its Black Friday sale which sees 20-50% taken off everything storewide.
- Playstation Store: Playstation Store is currently taking up to 72% off a whole list of PS4 titles including Marvel's Spider-Man, Grand Theft Auto V, FIFA 20 and God of War.
- Pat McGrath: The luxury beauty brand is giving makeup junkies an opportunity to stock up with 25% off purchases under $150 and 30% off purchases over $150.
- Coles: Australian supermarket Coles is taking 50% off a range of goods. It will also be offering 20% off all Christmas trees, cards and decorations.
- ALDI: Dubbing its sale "Black Wednesday", ALDI is offering up to 50% off a range of products from brands like Delonghi, Scanpan and Logitech on Wednesday 27 November.
- Woolworths: Like rival Coles, Woolworths is running a 50% off sale that includes a huge range of products.
- IKEA: IKEA is currently taking up to 50% off furniture, including 30% off selected outdoor dining furniture. It is also offering 20% off all soft toys.
- Morphe: Get 25% off when you use the promo code HOTSTUFF at the checkout.
- Nespresso: Coffee addicts can currently nab 15% off all coffee, accessories and OL machines.
- LIFX: The smart lighting brand is currently offering up to 33% off a range of its bundles.
- HiSmile: Nab 30% off Teeth Whitening Kits.
Sales we know we'll see on Black Friday
They may not have started just yet, but these Black Friday deals have been confirmed for the day.
- eBay: In addition to its early deals, eBay is also having an insane eBay Plus members-only sale on the day. Every hour on the hour from 10am-4pm (AEST) the online giant will drop major offers like Apple AirPods for $99 and Google Home Minis for just $19.
- Amazon Australia: Deals we'll be seeing from Amazon on the day include $50 off the Kindle Paperwhite, $20 off Fire TV Stick and large discounts on Echo devices. You'll also be able to nab 25% off selected laptops from Lenovo, ASUS and Acer, save on a range of Sony PS4 consoles and games, and grab a bargain on a range of fashion and beauty products from Nike, adidas, Calvin Klein, Maybelline, Revlon, L'Oréal Paris and more.
- Kmart: In an announcement that just about broke the Internet, affordable retailer Kmart revealed that it will be dropping up to 100 never before seen items for 4 days only over the Black Friday weekend.
- JB Hi-Fi: The top offers we'll be seeing on the day include $250 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch, 20% off selected Dell, Lenovo and HP Windows PCs and $180 off the Playstation PS4 500GB console.
- adidas: The sportswear giant will be offering 30% off site-wide from Black Friday until Cyber Monday.
- MECCA: Both MECCA Cosmetica and MECCA MAX will be dropping a range of beauty sets on Black Friday.
- Deliveroo: If you're hungry for a bargain, Deliveroo will have you sorted with up to 50% off your meal when you order through participating restaurants on Black Friday.
- Sephora: Beauty giant Sephora will be offering 15% off for the shopping event. The sale excludes Dyson products and items that are already on sale.
- Big W: Big W will be running an up to 50% off sale on big name brands like Nintendo, Playstation and Dyson. It is also planning to drop the price on Dyson's V7 Origin stick vacuum by $250 and will be offering two-for-one Google Home Nest Hubs.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics: Cult-favourite beauty brand Jeffree Star cosmetics will be dropping a heap of deals on the day including 40% off all lip products, 30% off all palettes and 35% off all highlighting powders.
- Appliances Online: The online appliance retailer will have a range of offers on the day including 40% off the Samsung 55-inch Smart QLED TV and 46% off the Bosch 8kg Front Load Washing Machine.
- Sonos: Audio specialist Sonos is planning to offer up to 20% off a range of its products, meaning that you'll be able to snap up the Sonos Beam for $499 instead of $599, as well as $60 off the Sonos One Speaker.
To get an even better idea of what's coming, you can also check out more deals we're expecting to see this Black Friday based on last year's sales. You can also listen to our Black Friday podcast special.
Updated: This story was updated on November 29 to include further Black Friday deals and information.
- [Updated] Black Friday 2019: What to buy from THE ICONIC sale
- Black Friday 2019: The best homewares and appliance sales and offers
- All the best beauty sales you can shop on Black Friday 2019
- Black Friday 2019: The best deals for investors happening now
- adidas just dropped a massive Black Friday deal: All the info here