Best Black Friday 2019 buys under $200: Sales you need to know about
These are the top buys under $200 – including Nespresso and adidas.
We're right in the middle of the Black Friday sale madness. For some, the large number of deals and savings can be a little overwhelming. Where should you be spending your money? Who's offering the best price? So many questions...
Here at Finder, we're here to help with that. We've browsed all the deals and hand-picked the best Black Friday buys under $200. This includes brands like Nespresso, adidas and Bose. If you're looking to spend less, you can also check out our top picks under $50 and $100.
For more sales, head on over and check out our Black Friday hub – it's where you can find a comprehensive list of all the leading discounts on offer. We also recommend reading our round-up of the best Black Friday sales, and our favourite deals in tech, fashion, beauty and home.
Best Black Friday buys under $200:
Some of these offers are one-day-only, specially for Black Friday. With the deals being this good, stock will be selling fast so you're going to want to get in quick! If something sells out, check out our Black Friday hub for more savings.
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine – eBay is offering massive savings this Black Friday, including Nespresso items. This machine was $249, but it's now dropped down to $173.75. 30% off a Nespresso coffee machine is a big tick in our books.
- Bose SoundLink Colour Bluetooth Speaker II – A bluetooth speaker is the perfect summer accessory, allowing you to take your tunes anywhere you go. Bose develops fantastic audio equipment so why not shop the brand during Black Friday? This one was $199 at David Jones, but is now $169. It's also water resistant and comes in a few different colours including white, red and blue.
- Antler Juno 2 expandable hardcase – Myer is slashing a huge 50% off luggage and suitcases. This carry-on case from Antler is our top pick. It's lightweight, durable, and will cost you just $129.50, rather than the $259 asking price.
- Philips Viva Collection Air Fryer – If you haven't tried an air fryer, you are seriously missing out. It allows you to fry, bake, grill and roast all kinds of food minus the oil. This one in particular from Amazon Australia was $200, but is now $140, meaning you save a whopping 30% off.
- 60+ domestic flights with Jetstar – Known for it's budget fares, Jetstar has dropped prices on flights to as low as $39 each way, with that price being available between Sydney and the Gold Coast or Sydney and Melbourne (Avalon). You can also score cheap fares to Uluru, the Whitsundays, Cairns and more in the sale, which ends on Monday, 2 December.
- Natasha Denona Metropolis eyeshadow palette – This eyeshadow palette normally retails for a pricey $205 but with Sephora's 15% offer, you can grab it for $174.25. Yes, that is super expensive for an eyeshadow palette. Natasha Denona is a luxury beauty brand – the formula and quality of the eyeshadows are simply out of this world. This is a must-have buy for the makeup lover in your life.
- adidas Originals Continental 80 sneakers – After a new pair of kicks? Check out the range at adidas. This pair was $150 but with the 30% discount at adidas, they come down to $105. We love the Continental 80s because of their sleek silhouette – you can pair them with any outfit and they're unisex.