30+ of the best Black Friday 2019 sales that you need to know about
Make the most of Black Friday with offers including up to 50% off at Priceline, 30% off site-wide at THE ICONIC and 20% off millions of items at eBay.
Start your engines shoppers, Black Friday is officially in full swing! That means you can currently grab some huge savings on a massive range of tech, homewares, fashion and beauty items. With so many deals available to Aussie customers this year though, it can be difficult to know where to start looking, so we're here to help break it down for you.
First up, you're going to want to check out eBay's insane members-only deal. The sale sees the drop of big name items every hour on the hour from 10am-4pm including AirPods for $99 and Google Home Minis for $19. If you aren't an eBay Plus member, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial or make the most of eBay's other Black Friday deal which sees 20% off millions of items.
Tech lovers will have their pick of the bargains, with huge offers available from a range of great retailers. Deals include $300 off the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum at Bing Lee, up to 50% off at Dell and 40% off the Samsung 55-inch Smart QLED TV at Appliances Online.
Beauty fanatics haven't been forgotten either with a huge selection of deals including 50% off cosmetics, skincare and fragrances at Priceline and 30% off site-wide at Colourpop Cosmetics. Dyson is also taking $150 off its cult-favourite Airwrap, as well as up to $150 off its Supersonic Hair Dryers.
There is also an absolute ton of other deals worth checking out too, so we've rounded up 30+ of our top sales picks below. To see even more Black Friday deals that are available now, you can also check out our Black Friday deals hub.
30+ best Black Friday 2019 deals
- eBay: 20% off millions of items + members only deals like $99 AirPods and $19 Google Home Minis
- Catch: 50-90% off thousands of items
- Amazon Australia: $50 off the Kindle Paperwhite, $20 off Fire TV Stick, large discounts on Echo devices + heaps more
- Target Australia: $200 off the Dyson V6 vacuum, $150 off the Xbox One S Console, $150 off select DeLonghi coffee machines + heaps more
- Bing Lee: $300 off the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum + heaps more
- P&O Cruises: $1 deposits + up to $450 onboard credit
- Playstation Store: Up to 72% off a range of PS4 titles
- David Jones: 60% off selected homewares, bedding and electrical, 40% off women's designer fashion + heaps more
- TourRadar: Up to 60% off worldwide tours
- JD Sports: 50% off select footwear, up to 50% off men's clothing and up to 40% off women's and kids' clothing
- Platypus Shoes: Up to 50% off
- Priceline: Up to 50% off cosmetics, skincare and fragrances
- Dell: Up to 50% off
- Coles: Up to 50% off
- Appliances Online: 46% off select Bosch washing machines, 40% off the Samsung 55-inch Smart QLED TV + heaps more
- Sheridan: 40% off site-wide + additional 10% off everything
- Myer: 40% off Sheridan, 40% off suitcases and 25% off the original price of KitchenAid appliances + heaps more
- Contiki: Up to 30% off
- The Good Guys: 20% off Lenovo and Acer computers, 15% off Microsoft Surface, 10% off Apple Mac, 25% off Philips Hue Smart Lighting + heaps more
- JB Hi-Fi: Up to 50% off
- Big W: Up to 50% off
- ASOS: Up to 40% off trending fashion items
- Kogan: 40% off LED TVs, 20% off cooling and air-conditioning (plus free shipping) and 50% off fashion and sneakers
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics: 40% off all lip products, 30% off all palettes and 35% off all highlighting powders
- General Pants Co.: 30% off site-wide
- THE ICONIC: 30% off select products
- Charlotte Tilbury: 30% off selected products
- Colourpop Cosmetics: 30% off site-wide
- adidas: 30% off site-wide
- Cotton On: 30% off site-wide
- Sephora: 15% off
- Dyson: Get $150 off the Dyson Airwrap and up to $150 off Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryers
- Flight Centre: Worldwide flights from $299 return
- Kmart: Up to 100 never before seen items on sale for four days only
Which of these stores has free shipping?
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- Catch: Free on eligible items with Club Catch membership
- Amazon Australia: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Target Australia: Free on orders over $80
- David Jones: Free on orders over $100
- JD Sports: Free on orders over $150
- Platypus Shoes: Free on orders over $130
- Priceline: Free on orders over $50
- Sheridan: Free for members
- Myer: Free on orders over $70
- Big W: Free when you spend over $50 on clothing, footwear or fashion accessories
- ASOS: Free on orders over $50
- General Pants Co.: Free on orders over $75
- THE ICONIC: Free on orders over $50
- Charlotte Tilbury: Free on orders over $150
- Colourpop Cosmetics: Free on orders over $50
- adidas: Free on orders over $100
- Cotton On: Free on orders over $60
- Sephora: Free on orders over $55
- Dyson: Free on all orders
- Kmart: Free on orders over $45 for Club Catch members
Before you start shopping the deals, you might want to check out the list of stores letting you shop the sales with Afterpay. The buy-now-pay-later service lets you pay off your order in four instalments so you don't end up blowing your budget.
Black Friday is a 24-hour shopping event, which will be held this year on 29 November. The massive sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 2 December and sees even more bargains offered by a huge number of online stores.