All the best beauty sales you can shop on Black Friday 2019
Get $150 off the Dyson Airwrap, grab 50% off skincare and cosmetics at Priceline and save up to 40% at Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
Well, beauty lovers, Black Friday is finally here, which means that it's time to start adding a bunch of goodies to your cart. No matter what your makeup bag needs, we can guarantee that there's an offer to suit you, with heaps of great retailers slashing prices on a huge range of cosmetics, skincare products and fragrances.
First up, Priceline is running a massive sale with up to 50% off items, which spans makeup, skincare and perfume. That means you can pick up everything from Revolution Beauty palettes to Marc Jacobs fragrances for an absolute steal.
Beauty retailer lookfantastic is also taking up to 50% off, letting you nab a bargain on big-name brands like ghd, Cloud Nine, Dermalogica, asap, Olaplex, Alpha-H, Skinstitut, FOREO, Medik8 and heaps more.
A-beauty brand Sand & Sky is meanwhile slashing up to 40% off its products, which gives you the perfect opportunity to stock up on the cult-favourite Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask or try the new Emu Apple range.
And that's not to mention the deals on at Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Charlotte Tilbury and Pat McGrath! In fact, there are so many major deals going that we've rounded up the best we could find for you below. You can also head on over to our Black Friday 2019 deals hub to find discounts across all categories, from tech and homewares to fashion and accessories.
Best Black Friday 2019 beauty sales
- lookfantastic: Up to 50% off top-rated brands like Dermalogica, asap, ghd, Cloud Nine, Olaplex and Alpha-H
- Priceline: Up to 50% off cosmetics, skincare and fragrances
- Sand & Sky: Up to 40% off + a bonus full-sized product
- FOREO: 40% off entire range
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics: 40% off all lip products, 35% off all highlighting powders, 30% off all palettes and 25% off concealers and setting powders
- ColourPop Cosmetics: 30% off site-wide
- Charlotte Tilbury: 30% off selected makeup
- Edible Beauty: 30% off using code BLACKBEAUTY2019
- Face Halo: 30% off site-wide
- Morphe: 25% off with promo code HOTSTUFF
- Pat McGrath Labs: 25% off purchases under $150 and 30% off purchases over $150
- MYER: 20% off the Benefit Cosmetics range
- Sephora: 15% off
- Chemist Warehouse: Take an extra 10% off + an additional 10% off already discounted, half-price cosmetics
- Dyson: Get $150 off the Dyson Airwrap and up to $150 off Dyson Supersonic hair dryers
- Estée Lauder: 5-piece Essentials Set with your $65 purchase
- MAC Cosmetics: Free full-sized product when you spend over $59, or two full-sized products when you spend over $89
- Bobbi Brown: Full-sized Crushed Liquid Lip Color 6mL and Vitamin Enriched Face Base 15mL with orders over $100
- Clinique: Free full-sized Moisture Surge Lip Balm + makeup bag with every $50 order
- Aveda: Full-sized Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment 150mL (valued at $56) with orders over $65
- Napoleon Perdis: Save $120 when you spend $299, save $70 when you spend $199, save $50 when you spend $149
- MECCA Cosmetica: Two Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes for $91, 50% off selected Urban Decay + four new makeup sets available
- MECCA MAX: Three new makeup sets available
- Happy Skin Co: Limited edition Matte Black Gen.2 Handset available for for $239 (RRP $299)
To save yourself even more cash this Black Friday, you can also check out the stores where you can shop the sales with Afterpay. The buy now pay later service lets you receive your goodies straight away but pay them off in four manageable instalments so you don't end up with a credit card hangover.
Black Friday is a 24-hour shopping event, which will be held this year on 29 November. The massive sale event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 2 December and sees even more bargains offered by a huge number of online stores.