Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 6 April 2018
What's going on in cryptocurrency?
The United Nations of crypto, on India's crypto crackdown, Ripple's unwanted ICO, cryptocurrency stability and experts on regulation.
1. All in attendance, hi
The United Nations of cryptocurrency is still a dream.
2. How many times can one country ban cryptocurrency?
So far, zero.
3. Turns out you can launch ICOs on Ripple. Also turns out that Ripple's not keen on it
And also turns out that Ripple can't really stop it.
4. Eaaasy there, markets, eaaasy
Don't spook 'em, the prices are sleeping.
5. Ever noticed how some regulators walk like this, but some regulators walk like that?
A borderless technology like cryptocurrency probably works best with global regulations.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum may hit AU $19k if it is able to maintain its current path, expert suggests
- Bitcoin price analysis: Technical indicators suggest a new bull run is on the way
- What is Bitcoin’s Taproot upgrade and what does it mean for the network?
- Bitcoin is back above US$40,000 – here’s why
- Expert analysis: Ethereum price up 30% with further gains on the horizon