Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 6 April 2018
What's going on in cryptocurrency?
The United Nations of crypto, on India's crypto crackdown, Ripple's unwanted ICO, cryptocurrency stability and experts on regulation.
1. All in attendance, hi
The United Nations of cryptocurrency is still a dream.
2. How many times can one country ban cryptocurrency?
So far, zero.
3. Turns out you can launch ICOs on Ripple. Also turns out that Ripple's not keen on it
And also turns out that Ripple can't really stop it.
4. Eaaasy there, markets, eaaasy
Don't spook 'em, the prices are sleeping.
5. Ever noticed how some regulators walk like this, but some regulators walk like that?
A borderless technology like cryptocurrency probably works best with global regulations.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000
- Ethereum price: Upswing may be on the cards as ETH continues leaving exchanges
- Bitcoin falls 10% in weekend trade as alts run
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist