Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 5 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Ripple's offers, stalled bitcoin for tax legislation, demystified crypto, Finney manufacturing plans and Verge's big day.
1. Slip a million across the table
Ripple can't buy love from exchanges, but it's not for lack of trying.
2. Might as well pay taxes with gift cards
The bill proposing to let residents pay taxes with bitcoin hasn't gone very far or fast.
3. Defogging the cryptosphere
Complicated technology, complicated financials, simple explanations.
4. The future calls
The world's first blockchain smartphone is progressing apace.
5. Verge had a no good very bad day
The Verge network paid out millions an involuntary bug bounty today. That is to say, it was hacked.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Cathie Wood’s ARK analysts predict Bitcoin at US$1 million each by 2030
- Gibson prepares to offer NFTs based on its classic guitars
- Bitcoin’s price makes comeback despite Fed announcing potential interest hike in March
- Ethereum price recovers as its governing foundation reveals new rebranding strategy
- Solana in 2022: Key dates, roadmap and predictions