Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 5 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Ripple's offers, stalled bitcoin for tax legislation, demystified crypto, Finney manufacturing plans and Verge's big day.
1. Slip a million across the table
Ripple can't buy love from exchanges, but it's not for lack of trying.
2. Might as well pay taxes with gift cards
The bill proposing to let residents pay taxes with bitcoin hasn't gone very far or fast.
3. Defogging the cryptosphere
Complicated technology, complicated financials, simple explanations.
4. The future calls
The world's first blockchain smartphone is progressing apace.
5. Verge had a no good very bad day
The Verge network paid out millions an involuntary bug bounty today. That is to say, it was hacked.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- 4 tips to streamline your Australian cryptocurrency tax in 2021
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner