Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 29 March 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Bitfinex in Switzerland, traceable Monero transactions, no-code blockchain programming, crypto rewards and the Hashgraph world.
1. Swissfinex in Bitzerland.
Swissfinex is going to Bitzerland – or something like that.
2. Sometimes researchers can always identify specific transfers.
It's not exactly easy, but for a highly regarded security and privacy cryptocurrency like Monero, sometimes is still some times too many.
3. The real code breakers.
8base wants to let any Thomas, Richard or Harriet program their own blockchain.
4. Flash customers with your bits.
Blockchains are the natural habitat of rewards points.
5. A new world order – pending regulatory approval.
The whole new world crypto order thing is very much in vogue right now.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?
- Bitcoin price crashed after touching US$42,000 – and that’s okay
- Bitcoin price hits US$40,000 again before meeting resistance
- Bitcoin price: Strong gains may put new all-time highs in reach