Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 29 March 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Bitfinex in Switzerland, traceable Monero transactions, no-code blockchain programming, crypto rewards and the Hashgraph world.
1. Swissfinex in Bitzerland.
Swissfinex is going to Bitzerland – or something like that.
2. Sometimes researchers can always identify specific transfers.
It's not exactly easy, but for a highly regarded security and privacy cryptocurrency like Monero, sometimes is still some times too many.
3. The real code breakers.
8base wants to let any Thomas, Richard or Harriet program their own blockchain.
4. Flash customers with your bits.
Blockchains are the natural habitat of rewards points.
5. A new world order – pending regulatory approval.
The whole new world crypto order thing is very much in vogue right now.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Harmony attack brings total lost to crypto bridge hacks past US$1 billion in 2022
- Is Bitcoin dead? Indicators suggest BTC price ready for a reversal
- Key indicator suggests Ethereum’s price could rebound to $2,450 by next week
- CoinFlex launches US$47 million token to fix cash crunch
- Investors exit crypto investments at record pace