Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 28 March 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency today?
Read about crypto payments in Korea, the problem with speculation, a new Binance scam, strange happenings at Verge and Ford's crypto for cars.
1. Bithumb makes bit payers out of bit players.
The development comes courtesy of Bithumb, which has been moving in this direction for a while.
2. Do let your dreams be dreams.
By the numbers, the most successful coins are those which promise the world in vague terms and never disappoint because they never make a real product.
3. blnnance wants your details.
The emails are from Binance. Sorry, blnnance. Spoiler: it's a scam.
4. This is, like, the third weirdest thing Verge has ever done.
Strange things are afoot.
5. Flip off other drivers on the blockchain – for a nominal fee.
Ford has patented a system by which drivers can let other drivers know how important they are and how much of a hurry they are in.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?