Bitcoin and cryptocurrency roundup: 2 February 2018
What's going on?
The cryptocurrency market continues to crash. Speculators are, like, super unimpressed.
But the Ripple CEO hits back at doubters, FedEx leans into the blockchain, Taipei falls in love with IOTA and Venezuela drops the hotly anticipated national Petro Dollar whitepaper.
1. Crypto Bloodbath Part IX – The Unnecessary Sequel
This unimpressive sequel leaves viewers unable to look away, yet thoroughly dissatisfied.
Tether has a starring role despite testing poorly among audiences, although a new generation of asset-backed stablecoins may be coming in to steal the spotlight.
2. I am Ripple you are glue
Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse might be the least impartial person on the entire planet to comment on the coin's future and hit back at the XRP doubters.
3. Package for 05fxh764WH791qpn2...
Blockchains and logistics networks go together like chocolate and peanut butter. A pairing which, incidentally, is only possible thanks to extraordinarily complicated global logistics networks.
4. Taipei is getting all tangled up
Once you go directed acrylic graph you don't go back.
5. Venezuela turns the key on Petro Dollar
Venezuela revs the PD engine with the release of its whitepaper, revealing some key technical details and answering some widely asked questions.
- XRP weekly price analysis 17 August: Token’s value has enjoyed positive recovery
- Ripple announces “preferred” list of crypto exchanges for xRapid transactions
- UEFA successfully distributed soccer game tickets via blockchain-based mobile app
- Robinhood equity token now live on Swarm
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 16 August 2018