Bitcoin and cryptocurrency roundup: 2 February 2018
What's going on?
The cryptocurrency market continues to crash. Speculators are, like, super unimpressed.
But the Ripple CEO hits back at doubters, FedEx leans into the blockchain, Taipei falls in love with IOTA and Venezuela drops the hotly anticipated national Petro Dollar whitepaper.
1. Crypto Bloodbath Part IX – The Unnecessary Sequel
This unimpressive sequel leaves viewers unable to look away, yet thoroughly dissatisfied.
Tether has a starring role despite testing poorly among audiences, although a new generation of asset-backed stablecoins may be coming in to steal the spotlight.
2. I am Ripple you are glue
Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse might be the least impartial person on the entire planet to comment on the coin's future and hit back at the XRP doubters.
3. Package for 05fxh764WH791qpn2...
Blockchains and logistics networks go together like chocolate and peanut butter. A pairing which, incidentally, is only possible thanks to extraordinarily complicated global logistics networks.
4. Taipei is getting all tangled up
Once you go directed acrylic graph you don't go back.
5. Venezuela turns the key on Petro Dollar
Venezuela revs the PD engine with the release of its whitepaper, revealing some key technical details and answering some widely asked questions.
- Ethereum may hit AU $19k if it is able to maintain its current path, expert suggests
- Bitcoin price analysis: Technical indicators suggest a new bull run is on the way
- What is Bitcoin’s Taproot upgrade and what does it mean for the network?
- Bitcoin is back above US$40,000 – here’s why
- Expert analysis: Ethereum price up 30% with further gains on the horizon