Bitcoin and cryptocurrency roundup: 16 March 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency today?
Why crypto's crashing, TRON stocks up, BitGrail's back, EA and Dragonglass, and bitcoin miner woes.
1. The emperor's clothes are on the blockchain
Sometimes the easiest answers are the hardest to swallow, and deceptively complex.
2. TRON is a video game-like virtual world
In the world of TRON, digital items can have real weight.
Want to spend your TRX? A new BitGuild partnership might make it a lot easier.
3. BitGrail lobs a spicy meatball at former customers
Too hot to handle or more than enough for a NANO-starved speculator?
4. Stronger than Valyrian Steel
EA's Jeff Burton has signed on with Dragonglass and described the Dragonglass team as stronger than Valyrian Steel, to paraphrase him significantly.
5. High-low, high-low, it's off to work we go
Many bitcoin miners might be merrier than the current numbers suggest, but some of them must be getting burnt.
For some latecomers, bitcoin ASIC miners must have been a poisoned apple.
6. Auditable compliance procedures and product research, to the max
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, SALT, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin’s price continues to rise despite transaction fees at record high
- Ethereum price rallies once again after recent flash crash
- Can Dogecoin’s price continue to soar despite a marketwide correction?
- Bitcoin’s price plunges 10% before rebounding – market witnesses massive liquidations
- Ethereum price surges to all time high before Berlin hardfork