Bitcoin and cryptocurrency roundup: 14 February 2018
Well, well, well. What have we here?
Crypto markets are quiet ahead of the storm that may or may not come, a new Stellar DEX is already making waves and curious weekend trading patterns recur around the markets.
Plus Commbank blinks and a closer look at blockchain, agri-tech and how the two are meeting in India. All without any Valentine's Day puns whatsoever.
1. Why are the crypto markets so quiet? A lack of volume.
The money seems to be staying away as long as crypto markets stay on shaky regulatory ground.
2. Get all your decentralised exchange needs in one place
Traders seem to be digging the new Stellarport Stellar Lumens DEX.
3. On Saturdays we trade crypto
Take a look at these price patterns from over the last week. They can only mean one thing.
4. Commbank blinks
Two parties are in a showdown. One of them keeps spending money they may or may not have on cryptocurrency, and the other risks being stuck with the bill if the market tanks.
5. How do you put an ox on the blockchain?
You can't. Not yet at least. But you can digitise the land beneath it.
6. DreamTeam's marketing team's Cherednychenko talks all in one esports crypto
- Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
- Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
- Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
- Ethereum price continues downward spiral while a major competitor posts gains of 50%
- Bitcoin’s price stagnation a cause for concern as key indicators continue to dip
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, NANO, SALT