Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 11 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin bubble, good old Golem, trading terminals, Monero madness, contract concerns.
1. Double, double toil and trouble
T'was a pox on the village and resulting price spillage makes bitcoin a purulent bubble.
2. There once was a golem in testnet
But reckoning it wasn't the best bet, GNT ran free, from plan A to plan B, hoping to find the best net.
3. Institutional trading tools
Roll out the features in spools. Blockchain Terminal BCT, wants to be easy as 1, 2, 3, provided you know the rules.
4. Monero's catching fire
A recent fork has seemed to inspire, a sale on one side and along for the ride, four forks as a kind of spare tire.
5. Smart contract AI
It's led some to ask why, and what should occur if humans demur to a robot having a try.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Harmony attack brings total lost to crypto bridge hacks past US$1 billion in 2022
- Is Bitcoin dead? Indicators suggest BTC price ready for a reversal
- Today’s crypto movers: Bitcoin (↓4.97%), Ethereum (↓8.93), Polygon (↓9.45%) and 0x (↑6.20%)
- Key indicator suggests Ethereum’s price could rebound to $2,450 by next week
- CoinFlex launches US$47 million token to fix cash crunch