Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 11 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin bubble, good old Golem, trading terminals, Monero madness, contract concerns.
1. Double, double toil and trouble
T'was a pox on the village and resulting price spillage makes bitcoin a purulent bubble.
2. There once was a golem in testnet
But reckoning it wasn't the best bet, GNT ran free, from plan A to plan B, hoping to find the best net.
3. Institutional trading tools
Roll out the features in spools. Blockchain Terminal BCT, wants to be easy as 1, 2, 3, provided you know the rules.
4. Monero's catching fire
A recent fork has seemed to inspire, a sale on one side and along for the ride, four forks as a kind of spare tire.
5. Smart contract AI
It's led some to ask why, and what should occur if humans demur to a robot having a try.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin price soars as the US approves a BTC-related ETF
- Shiba Inu price soars as interest in meme tokens surges
- Bitcoin’s price defies predictions as bulls take control once again
- Ethereum’s price surges as technical data suggests massive move on the horizon
- Shiba Inu price on the rise again – is Elon Musk to thank?