Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 9 July
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about SDX, crypto maths, Gemini poaching, StellarX, the PwC and REQ partnership, and the weekly price analysis.
1. SIX flags crypto potential, plans to ride the roller-coaster
Institutions want a piece of the pie, volatility and all.
2. Free money
Free in the strictly hypothetical statistical sense at least.
3. Gemini goes Capricorn on NYSE talent
There's a new star in Gemini's constellation.
4. One-stop dross shop
All your trashcoin needs in one place – as well as all your non-trashcoin needs.
5. Parlez vous accounting?
French PwC has partnered with the Request Network to explore some new applications.
Weekly price analysis: Market-wide edition
Next week's crypto events: Korea's the place to be
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- How $1.9 trillion of stimulus could push Bitcoin’s price to a new all time high
- Ethereum price dips below $1,500 in midst of marketwide correction
- Bitcoin price drops as Fed Chair attempts to squash inflation concerns
- Ethereum price dips by 25% over the past week. What happens next?
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms