Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 9 July
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about SDX, crypto maths, Gemini poaching, StellarX, the PwC and REQ partnership, and the weekly price analysis.
1. SIX flags crypto potential, plans to ride the roller-coaster
Institutions want a piece of the pie, volatility and all.
2. Free money
Free in the strictly hypothetical statistical sense at least.
3. Gemini goes Capricorn on NYSE talent
There's a new star in Gemini's constellation.
4. One-stop dross shop
All your trashcoin needs in one place – as well as all your non-trashcoin needs.
5. Parlez vous accounting?
French PwC has partnered with the Request Network to explore some new applications.
Weekly price analysis: Market-wide edition
Next week's crypto events: Korea's the place to be
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
- China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to its worst month in years
- Bitcoin’s better half: Growing number of Australian women investing in crypto
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens