Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Questioning the futures, Circle gets Monero, ICE eyes bitcoin, the case for ICOs and Ethereum weekly price analysis.
1. Yeah, but...
Nothing in crypto can ever be simple.
2. Ring signatures obviously fit into a Circle
Circle Invest now offers Monero, expanding its selective range of coins.
3. Breaking: Wall Street is willing to follow the money
Beyond practical concerns, it's not terribly worried about whether it's digital or not.
4. Binance: ICOs rule VCs drool
The CEO of Binance has made an impassioned argument for the benefits of ICOs.
5. Ethereum price analysis: Spooky story edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
- China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to it’s worst month in years
- Bitcoin’s better half: Growing number of Australian women investing in crypto
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens