Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Questioning the futures, Circle gets Monero, ICE eyes bitcoin, the case for ICOs and Ethereum weekly price analysis.
1. Yeah, but...
Nothing in crypto can ever be simple.
2. Ring signatures obviously fit into a Circle
Circle Invest now offers Monero, expanding its selective range of coins.
3. Breaking: Wall Street is willing to follow the money
Beyond practical concerns, it's not terribly worried about whether it's digital or not.
4. Binance: ICOs rule VCs drool
The CEO of Binance has made an impassioned argument for the benefits of ICOs.
5. Ethereum price analysis: Spooky story edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price breaks all time high of US$1,448
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple