Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Questioning the futures, Circle gets Monero, ICE eyes bitcoin, the case for ICOs and Ethereum weekly price analysis.
1. Yeah, but...
Nothing in crypto can ever be simple.
2. Ring signatures obviously fit into a Circle
Circle Invest now offers Monero, expanding its selective range of coins.
3. Breaking: Wall Street is willing to follow the money
Beyond practical concerns, it's not terribly worried about whether it's digital or not.
4. Binance: ICOs rule VCs drool
The CEO of Binance has made an impassioned argument for the benefits of ICOs.
5. Ethereum price analysis: Spooky story edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Shiba Inu soars 19% on rumoured Robinhood listing
- Study: Crypto crime rose 79% in 2021, but crypto usage surged much more
- Bitcoin price in slight recovery as Fed chair hints at delaying interest rate hike
- Ethereum price rises sharply despite severe mining disruptions in Kazakhstan
- Bitcoin’s price showcases signs of a local bottom but emerging inflation data suggests more dips