Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about R3 in trouble, Andy Warhol on the blockchain, the SEC's hardline, crypto malware and Twitch crypto.
1. R3 to do
How not to do it.
2. Andy Warhol on the blockchain
Or part of part of him, at least.
3. A new way to spot scams
Although some of the less stable folks are a little bit put out.
4. Call 1800 SCAM for customer service
It has its own picks and shovels.
5. Twitchy markets
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and XRB.
- BTC, ETH, XRP price analysis 24 May 2019: Emotional rollercoaster
- AT&T customers can now pay bills with crypto. Any takers?
- China is as chilly towards Bitcoin as ever, but underground markets remain
- Match point? Bitfinex, Tether file for dismissal in NY OAG lawsuit
- US copyright office: Wright’s copyright does not prove he’s Satoshi