Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about R3 in trouble, Andy Warhol on the blockchain, the SEC's hardline, crypto malware and Twitch crypto.
1. R3 to do
How not to do it.
2. Andy Warhol on the blockchain
Or part of part of him, at least.
3. A new way to spot scams
Although some of the less stable folks are a little bit put out.
4. Call 1800 SCAM for customer service
It has its own picks and shovels.
5. Twitchy markets
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and XRB.
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 15 August 2018
- How Cardano’s latest update makes it easier to fairly valuate ADA
- XRP users are hunting an elusive bearwhale
- Bitcoin price weekly analysis 15 August: Coin holds steady against big market moves
- Jamaica Stock Exchange plans to offer cryptocurrency trading by the end of 2018