Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about R3 in trouble, Andy Warhol on the blockchain, the SEC's hardline, crypto malware and Twitch crypto.
1. R3 to do
How not to do it.
2. Andy Warhol on the blockchain
Or part of part of him, at least.
3. A new way to spot scams
Although some of the less stable folks are a little bit put out.
4. Call 1800 SCAM for customer service
It has its own picks and shovels.
5. Twitchy markets
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and XRB.
- Bitmain’s Overt AsicBoost firmware update is good for bitcoin
- $8 million in TIO goes missing from Trade.io cold storage
- Mainframe CEO: China’s lawmakers don’t understand decentralisation
- Trezor builds-in cryptocurrency exchange via ShapeShift and Changelly
- Do private blockchains have a point? Let’s ask the Bank of Canada