Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about R3 in trouble, Andy Warhol on the blockchain, the SEC's hardline, crypto malware and Twitch crypto.
1. R3 to do
How not to do it.
2. Andy Warhol on the blockchain
Or part of part of him, at least.
3. A new way to spot scams
Although some of the less stable folks are a little bit put out.
4. Call 1800 SCAM for customer service
It has its own picks and shovels.
5. Twitchy markets
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- 4 tips to streamline your Australian cryptocurrency tax in 2021