Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about R3 in trouble, Andy Warhol on the blockchain, the SEC's hardline, crypto malware and Twitch crypto.
1. R3 to do
How not to do it.
2. Andy Warhol on the blockchain
Or part of part of him, at least.
3. A new way to spot scams
Although some of the less stable folks are a little bit put out.
4. Call 1800 SCAM for customer service
It has its own picks and shovels.
5. Twitchy markets
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Solana in 2022: Key dates, roadmap and predictions
- The crypto market has lost $1.5 trillion in value — time to buy?
- What happens if Russia bans crypto?
- New NFT gaming platform Balthazar raises US$3 million in token sale
- Ethereum price dips further after Vitalik Buterin reveals ETH2.0 transition is only halfway there