Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 8 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about R3 in trouble, Andy Warhol on the blockchain, the SEC's hardline, crypto malware and Twitch crypto.
1. R3 to do
How not to do it.
2. Andy Warhol on the blockchain
Or part of part of him, at least.
3. A new way to spot scams
Although some of the less stable folks are a little bit put out.
4. Call 1800 SCAM for customer service
It has its own picks and shovels.
5. Twitchy markets
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and XRB.
- Grin vs Beam: MimbleWimble heats up as crypto competitors launch
- Brave browser on the verge of rolling out ads that pay viewers
- R3 launches Corda Network with nonprofit Corda Network Foundation as governor
- Ethereum Constantinople delayed after re-entrancy vulnerability found
- A subtle new strain of cryptocurrency malware has been discovered