Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 7 May
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin's hot intellectual property, PIVX breakthrough, Lbank-Kodak shadiness, scams galore, the crypto market drop and weekly bitcoin price analysis.
1. Always show your working
Especially if you're collaboratively programming a decentralised currency.
2. Yeah, you've probably never heard of it. It was into anonymous staking before it was cool
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are often more multi-faceted than they appear.
3. Smile for the mugshot
Many people regard the Lbank cryptocurrency exchange as whatever the opposite of transparent, honest and trustworthy is.
4. Trust no one
Not even this. Or that. Or this. Or any of that.
5. Crypto markets: "So help me I will turn this Lambo around"
Technically speaking, the markets got tired of everyone asking "are we there yet" so it turned the Lambo around. Or something like that.
Bitcoin price analysis: Yoga edition
Bitcoin steadily, smoothly extended towards $10,000 this week, its core strength on full display. It smoothly ran through a series of intricate routines, then subtly overextended itself before sinking into a strained full lotus position.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Cathie Wood’s ARK analysts predict Bitcoin at US$1 million each by 2030
- Gibson prepares to offer NFTs based on its classic guitars
- Bitcoin’s price makes comeback despite Fed announcing potential interest hike in March
- Ethereum price recovers as its governing foundation reveals new rebranding strategy
- Solana in 2022: Key dates, roadmap and predictions