Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 7 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
The state of the art, Coinbase securities, Kolionovo, BlockBroker scam, social impact blockchain, LTC price analysis.
1. What does the future hold?
Hope you aren't expecting an answer.
2. Everything's coming up brokers
Coinbase is shaping up to start dealing securities.
3. Not your average crypto utopia, fortunately
Cryptocurrency utopias are a dime a dozen. Proverbially at least. In reality, they'll cost people a large portion of money and all of their dignity.
4. "I wish there was a surefire way to tell scam ICOs apart from non-scams"
"Your wish is granted," said the BlockBroker anti-ICO-scam scammers.
5. Crypto charity idea: People buy coins then manipulate its price upwards
Boom. Instant net worth gain on paper.
Litecoin price analysis: No it still doesn't do anything edition
Litecoin has been trading sluggishly lately, perhaps because it literally doesn't do anything and probably never will. But some analysts remain bullish in its long term future, citing its sheer moneyness and total spendability. Meanwhile, Litecoin holders look ahead to wider acceptance of LTC as a payment method because that's literally the only thing Litecoin has to look forward to.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, XRB
- Fidelity blindsides cryptocurrency industry with heavy entry
- The Certara drug development firm will be using Hedera Hashgraph
- LINE Corporation’s LINK token goes live on BITBOX, instantly drops
- Audited stablecoins are releasing millions of coins as Tether sags
- A brief history of cryptocurrency hardware wallets