Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 6 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
EOS bug hunt, TRON extra bug hunt, customs blockchain, ASKfm on Everest, SEC crypto czar and Ripple price analysis.
1. Fuzzer logic
One bounty hunter managed to pull in a $120,000 payday from EOS, finding a dozen separate bugs.
2. Wanted: Bounty hunters, bounties
It's hard to imagine a bug so serious that TRON's all like "Oh yeah, good find. That one's definitely worth $10 million".
3. In the loop
Korea Customs Service is using loopchain for its new customs system.
4. Ask a dumb question...
Get a dumb answer.
5. A subject matter expert before the subject mattered
The SEC has a new crypto czar, quarterbacking for the agency on everything blockchain.
Ripple price analysis: Quack like a bull edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?