Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 6 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
EOS bug hunt, TRON extra bug hunt, customs blockchain, ASKfm on Everest, SEC crypto czar and Ripple price analysis.
1. Fuzzer logic
One bounty hunter managed to pull in a $120,000 payday from EOS, finding a dozen separate bugs.
2. Wanted: Bounty hunters, bounties
It's hard to imagine a bug so serious that TRON's all like "Oh yeah, good find. That one's definitely worth $10 million".
3. In the loop
Korea Customs Service is using loopchain for its new customs system.
4. Ask a dumb question...
Get a dumb answer.
5. A subject matter expert before the subject mattered
The SEC has a new crypto czar, quarterbacking for the agency on everything blockchain.
Ripple price analysis: Quack like a bull edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price dips below $1,500 in midst of marketwide correction
- Bitcoin price drops as Fed Chair attempts to squash inflation concerns
- Ethereum price dips by 25% over the past week. What happens next?
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms
- Bitcoin volatility at 6-month high as price direction looks uncertain