Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 6 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
EOS bug hunt, TRON extra bug hunt, customs blockchain, ASKfm on Everest, SEC crypto czar and Ripple price analysis.
1. Fuzzer logic
One bounty hunter managed to pull in a $120,000 payday from EOS, finding a dozen separate bugs.
2. Wanted: Bounty hunters, bounties
It's hard to imagine a bug so serious that TRON's all like "Oh yeah, good find. That one's definitely worth $10 million".
3. In the loop
Korea Customs Service is using loopchain for its new customs system.
4. Ask a dumb question...
Get a dumb answer.
5. A subject matter expert before the subject mattered
The SEC has a new crypto czar, quarterbacking for the agency on everything blockchain.
Ripple price analysis: Quack like a bull edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price rises despite a marketwide crash as the network prepares for “Arrow Glacier”
- Bitcoin’s price is facing ‘extreme fear’ but institutional demand could change that
- Why Ethereum’s price is outperforming Bitcoin after Saturday’s crash
- Bitcoin price plummets overnight – experts think more drops may be on the way
- Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs