Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 5 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about CBA's record breaking fine, the Nexus world order, Coinbase in Japan, Binance's QuarkChain concerns and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. So, what did you do today?
CBA: "Uhhh, not much."
2. Psst. Ix-nay on the ewnay orldway ordernay
People tend to get a little jumpy when you start talking about a new world order. The more socially acceptable term is "paradigm shift."
3. A new big fish in the koi pond
Coinbase has hopped the Pacific.
Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children and definitely do not operate heavy machinery.
But above all, be wary of volatility on both directions and factor in token supply expansion and current distribution, project fundamentals and probable ICO participant behaviour when considering the potential outcomes of the Binance QuarkChain listing.
Bitcoin price analysis: Reminiscence edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin’s better half: Growing number of Australian women investing in crypto
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?