Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 5 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about CBA's record breaking fine, the Nexus world order, Coinbase in Japan, Binance's QuarkChain concerns and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. So, what did you do today?
CBA: "Uhhh, not much."
2. Psst. Ix-nay on the ewnay orldway ordernay
People tend to get a little jumpy when you start talking about a new world order. The more socially acceptable term is "paradigm shift."
3. A new big fish in the koi pond
Coinbase has hopped the Pacific.
Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children and definitely do not operate heavy machinery.
But above all, be wary of volatility on both directions and factor in token supply expansion and current distribution, project fundamentals and probable ICO participant behaviour when considering the potential outcomes of the Binance QuarkChain listing.
Bitcoin price analysis: Reminiscence edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- How $1.9 trillion of stimulus could push Bitcoin’s price to a new all time high
- Ethereum price dips below $1,500 in midst of marketwide correction
- Bitcoin price drops as Fed Chair attempts to squash inflation concerns
- Ethereum price dips by 25% over the past week. What happens next?
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms