Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 4 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Blockchain obstacles, South Korean ICO news, creative kid on the block, bitcoin growth and weekly price round-up.
1. Who knows and who cares
Those are the two main obstacles for wider blockchain adoption.
2. ICO가 도시에 온다
3. LEGO blocks, strung together in some chain-like arrangement
4. Bitcoin is lifting with its knees, not its back
Less explosive, but perhaps much safer.
5. It was the best of times, it was the okayest of times
The top coins saw a steady week of growth, explosive by the standards of any other asset class but modestly pleasing by crypto standards. Outside the big names, it's as risky as always.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Shiba Inu soars 19% on rumoured Robinhood listing
- Study: Crypto crime rose 79% in 2021, but crypto usage surged much more
- Bitcoin price in slight recovery as Fed chair hints at delaying interest rate hike
- Ethereum price rises sharply despite severe mining disruptions in Kazakhstan
- Bitcoin’s price showcases signs of a local bottom but emerging inflation data suggests more dips