Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 4 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Blockchain obstacles, South Korean ICO news, creative kid on the block, bitcoin growth and weekly price round-up.
1. Who knows and who cares
Those are the two main obstacles for wider blockchain adoption.
2. ICO가 도시에 온다
3. LEGO blocks, strung together in some chain-like arrangement
4. Bitcoin is lifting with its knees, not its back
Less explosive, but perhaps much safer.
5. It was the best of times, it was the okayest of times
The top coins saw a steady week of growth, explosive by the standards of any other asset class but modestly pleasing by crypto standards. Outside the big names, it's as risky as always.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price breaks all time high of US$1,448
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000