Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 4 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Binance and Syscoin, India's continuing crypto ban, Iceland's look ahead, Iran's look behind, blockchain veganism and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. Funds are safe
Well, that was exciting.
2. India checks crypto ban subscription
Reserve Bank of India: No crypto allowed.
3. Iran sets crypto ban subscription to auto renew
Iranian government: No crypto allowed.
Iranian crypto users: Really?
4. What's got two thumbs and all the geothermal power it needs?
An Icelandic data centre operator, barring some kind of thumb injury or congenital problem.
5. What's got six thumbs and a killer blockchain project?
A three-person thumb-wrestling team with a killer blockchain project.
Ethereum price analysis: Sunny side up edition
Those who cashed out might be left with egg on their face after a price rebound lands on Ethereum's plate, sunny side up. The markets have been getting toasted lately, but Ethereum soldiers on.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms
- Bitcoin volatility at 6-month high as price direction looks uncertain
- Bitcoin price viciously dips to US$51,000 after hitting $1 trillion market cap
- Bitcoin crashes below $50,000 after more cryptic Elon Musk tweets
- Ethereum price crashes 15% overnight as cryptocurrency market drops