Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 4 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Binance and Syscoin, India's continuing crypto ban, Iceland's look ahead, Iran's look behind, blockchain veganism and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. Funds are safe
Well, that was exciting.
2. India checks crypto ban subscription
Reserve Bank of India: No crypto allowed.
3. Iran sets crypto ban subscription to auto renew
Iranian government: No crypto allowed.
Iranian crypto users: Really?
4. What's got two thumbs and all the geothermal power it needs?
An Icelandic data centre operator, barring some kind of thumb injury or congenital problem.
5. What's got six thumbs and a killer blockchain project?
A three-person thumb-wrestling team with a killer blockchain project.
Ethereum price analysis: Sunny side up edition
Those who cashed out might be left with egg on their face after a price rebound lands on Ethereum's plate, sunny side up. The markets have been getting toasted lately, but Ethereum soldiers on.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?