Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 4 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Binance and Syscoin, India's continuing crypto ban, Iceland's look ahead, Iran's look behind, blockchain veganism and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. Funds are safe
Well, that was exciting.
2. India checks crypto ban subscription
Reserve Bank of India: No crypto allowed.
3. Iran sets crypto ban subscription to auto renew
Iranian government: No crypto allowed.
Iranian crypto users: Really?
4. What's got two thumbs and all the geothermal power it needs?
An Icelandic data centre operator, barring some kind of thumb injury or congenital problem.
5. What's got six thumbs and a killer blockchain project?
A three-person thumb-wrestling team with a killer blockchain project.
Ethereum price analysis: Sunny side up edition
Those who cashed out might be left with egg on their face after a price rebound lands on Ethereum's plate, sunny side up. The markets have been getting toasted lately, but Ethereum soldiers on.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price rises despite a marketwide crash as the network prepares for “Arrow Glacier”
- Bitcoin’s price is facing ‘extreme fear’ but institutional demand could change that
- Why Ethereum’s price is outperforming Bitcoin after Saturday’s crash
- Bitcoin price plummets overnight – experts think more drops may be on the way
- Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs