Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 31 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
A monster ICO, airport crypto, ETC bomb squad, bitcoin pizza guy, and when bitcoin will stop driving markets.
1. That's quite an hourly rate
$300 million to slap MetaMask onto the website and roll a new ERC20?
2. Fly buys
Now it's only a matter of time until those in-flight shopping magazines come with bitcoin QR codes.
3. Bomb squad defuses a ticking time bomb at the last moment. Classic
4. Bitcoin: $8,000. Pizza: $80 million. Being part of bitcoin history: Priceless
For everyone else, there's a lifetime of regret.
5. Solutions looking for problems with solutions looking for problems with solutions looking for...
...problems with solutions looking for problems with solutions looking for problems with bitcoin.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Shiba Inu price touches all-time high despite recent Elon Musk snub
- Bitcoin price tumbles despite positive ETF news continuing to mount
- Experts remain bullish on Bitcoin despite minor dip after all-time-high price
- Ethereum price outlook remains bullish after touching all-time high
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?