Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 31 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
A monster ICO, airport crypto, ETC bomb squad, bitcoin pizza guy, and when bitcoin will stop driving markets.
1. That's quite an hourly rate
$300 million to slap MetaMask onto the website and roll a new ERC20?
2. Fly buys
Now it's only a matter of time until those in-flight shopping magazines come with bitcoin QR codes.
3. Bomb squad defuses a ticking time bomb at the last moment. Classic
4. Bitcoin: $8,000. Pizza: $80 million. Being part of bitcoin history: Priceless
For everyone else, there's a lifetime of regret.
5. Solutions looking for problems with solutions looking for problems with solutions looking for...
...problems with solutions looking for problems with solutions looking for problems with bitcoin.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000
- Ethereum price: Upswing may be on the cards as ETH continues leaving exchanges
- Bitcoin falls 10% in weekend trade as alts run
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?