Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 3 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
When only blockchain will do, Goldman Sachs bites into crypto, what MOBI's for, BitGrail's back... and gone, Telegram ICO cancelled, Litecoin price analysis.
1. If it's not a decentralised ledger, send it back
Although a directed acrylic graph would certainly do in a pinch.
2. How many licks does it take to get to the centre of bitcoin?
After initially giving bitcoin a tongue-lashing, Goldman Sachs has now started offering more bitcoin price-related products in response to client demand.
3. MOBI dicks around with cars
The new Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative has 70% of the world's car manufacturing under its umbrella, and it's messing around with everything to do with cars, tech, data and finance, wrapped up in a distributed ledger.
4. Welcome to BitGra...
RIP BitGrail. 3/5/2018 - 3/5/2018. The ill-fated exchange very briefly came back to life today, before a court order slapped it back to Hades.
5. Telegram don't care too much for money
'cause money can't buy it love.
Litecoin Price Analysis: Crickets edition
It's a lazy summer evening in Litecoin land. The insects are chirping, and it's feeling nice and relaxed after consistently bowling in a narrow band the last over. It's warming up though, and with the next innings approaching there might be little reason for buyers to feel stumped or bale on it now.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000