Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 3 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Kraken vs Bloomberg, crypto markets bounce, EOS' RAM market, the Exactis leak, functional crypto KYC/AML and bitcoin price analysis.
1. Non-litigious smack talk. The weapon of choice
Kraken and Bloomberg are both deeply concerned with each other, and are suggesting that some of the other's behaviour might raise red flags for potential wrongdoing when analyzed in a certain way.
2. A green candle? That can't be right
Prices are rising in the cryptocurrency markets. No, the charts aren't upside down. The prices actually seem to be going up.
3. More valuable than EOS
The new speculative asset is computing resources on the EOS network.
4. Do you know where your data is right now?
Rhetorical question. Of course you don't.
5. Find [number] hot money launderers in [location]
Police are unsurprisingly going undercover as money launderers on the dark web, offering to help people convert their dirty crypto to filthy fiat.
Bitcoin price analysis: Tentative edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin’s price continues to rise despite transaction fees hitting an all-time high
- Ethereum price rallies once again after recent flash crash
- Can Dogecoin’s price continue to soar despite a marketwide correction?
- Bitcoin’s price plunges 10% before rebounding – market witnesses massive liquidations
- Ethereum price surges to all time high before Berlin hardfork