Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 3 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Kraken vs Bloomberg, crypto markets bounce, EOS' RAM market, the Exactis leak, functional crypto KYC/AML and bitcoin price analysis.
1. Non-litigious smack talk. The weapon of choice
Kraken and Bloomberg are both deeply concerned with each other, and are suggesting that some of the other's behaviour might raise red flags for potential wrongdoing when analyzed in a certain way.
2. A green candle? That can't be right
Prices are rising in the cryptocurrency markets. No, the charts aren't upside down. The prices actually seem to be going up.
3. More valuable than EOS
The new speculative asset is computing resources on the EOS network.
4. Do you know where your data is right now?
Rhetorical question. Of course you don't.
5. Find [number] hot money launderers in [location]
Police are unsurprisingly going undercover as money launderers on the dark web, offering to help people convert their dirty crypto to filthy fiat.
Bitcoin price analysis: Tentative edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin price inches in on all-time-high as experts project an AU $100k year-end valuation
- Ethereum price continues to flirt with all time high as market cap continues to grow
- When should you sell your Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin price ready to smash all-time-high value amid ETF approval news
- Ethereum price approaches all-time high as DeFi market continues to expand