Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 28 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Dash's aims for adoption, new red flags, the TRX torrent, Russia as the crypto epicentre and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. Have you tried the eau de Dash?
2. Lifeguards on duty moving the flags
ICO scams are evolving to stay deceptive. The good news if you think about it is that it shows people are constantly getting more discerning and more scam-aware.
3. A match downloaded in heaven
4. товарищи, на блокчейне
Russia has grand visions of deliberately becoming the capital of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin price analysis: Euphemisms for "drunk" edition
As a party hardy college student once said, you're not too drunk if you can still find the floor – which means bitcoin must be absolutely ripped.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000
- Ethereum price: Upswing may be on the cards as ETH continues leaving exchanges
- Bitcoin falls 10% in weekend trade as alts run
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist