Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 28 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Dash's aims for adoption, new red flags, the TRX torrent, Russia as the crypto epicentre and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. Have you tried the eau de Dash?
2. Lifeguards on duty moving the flags
ICO scams are evolving to stay deceptive. The good news if you think about it is that it shows people are constantly getting more discerning and more scam-aware.
3. A match downloaded in heaven
4. товарищи, на блокчейне
Russia has grand visions of deliberately becoming the capital of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin price analysis: Euphemisms for "drunk" edition
As a party hardy college student once said, you're not too drunk if you can still find the floor – which means bitcoin must be absolutely ripped.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin price soars as the US approves a BTC-related ETF
- Shiba Inu price soars as interest in meme tokens surges
- Bitcoin’s price defies predictions as bulls take control once again
- Ethereum’s price surges as technical data suggests massive move on the horizon
- Shiba Inu price on the rise again – is Elon Musk to thank?