Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 28 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Kik and Kin, EOS in a bad place, Huobi in a good place, where AI meets crypto and Ripple price analysis.
1. Gamified games are a game-changer
Kik is rolling out its Kin tests.
2. Those were the days
"We were gonna change the world bro. Hic. It wash gonna be amazing. We were gonna be the besht network with the most fastest nodes and, and everyone would want to be us."
3. Australia's just glad someone noticed it
It's easy to miss, all tucked away down there.
4. This AI can rue mankind's hubris more effectively with each iteration
It can perform ten thousand mega-rues per second, at dystopias of up to fifty mega-hubrises.
Ripple price analysis: Surf report edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying