Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 27 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Facebook reversing its ad ban, 0x tokenomics, blockchain equity, how to mine and ETH's price analysis.
1. Mark Zuckerberg was that kid who always made up new rules in the middle of the game
That's not to say they're bad rules though.
2. If you build it, they won't necessarily come
So build it good.
3. Liberté, équity, fraternité
4. No matter what you're mining, you have to start at the top
It's piquant and pithy, detailed and complex yet graceful and smooth.
Ethereum price analysis: Bear attack
The bears are now in charge. Oh no, now they're trying to run masternodes despite lacking the technical qualifications. That one's clogging up the miners with its fur. And that one's trying to write code but is hampered by its lack of opposable thumbs.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
- Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
- Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
- Ethereum price continues downward spiral while a major competitor posts gains of 50%
- Bitcoin’s price stagnation a cause for concern as key indicators continue to dip