Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 27 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Facebook reversing its ad ban, 0x tokenomics, blockchain equity, how to mine and ETH's price analysis.
1. Mark Zuckerberg was that kid who always made up new rules in the middle of the game
That's not to say they're bad rules though.
2. If you build it, they won't necessarily come
So build it good.
3. Liberté, équity, fraternité
4. No matter what you're mining, you have to start at the top
It's piquant and pithy, detailed and complex yet graceful and smooth.
Ethereum price analysis: Bear attack
The bears are now in charge. Oh no, now they're trying to run masternodes despite lacking the technical qualifications. That one's clogging up the miners with its fur. And that one's trying to write code but is hampered by its lack of opposable thumbs.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Compound yield farmers suffer US$89 million in dodgy liquidations
- Cryptocurrency markets pull back under fear of US wallet regulation
- Bitcoin market cap hits new all time high as prices top US$18,000
- Axie Infinity integrates Chainlink oracles for prices and VRF
- Cryptocurrency security: End to end guide on keeping your crypto safe