Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 27 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Facebook reversing its ad ban, 0x tokenomics, blockchain equity, how to mine and ETH's price analysis.
1. Mark Zuckerberg was that kid who always made up new rules in the middle of the game
That's not to say they're bad rules though.
2. If you build it, they won't necessarily come
So build it good.
3. Liberté, équity, fraternité
4. No matter what you're mining, you have to start at the top
It's piquant and pithy, detailed and complex yet graceful and smooth.
Ethereum price analysis: Bear attack
The bears are now in charge. Oh no, now they're trying to run masternodes despite lacking the technical qualifications. That one's clogging up the miners with its fur. And that one's trying to write code but is hampered by its lack of opposable thumbs.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- 5 key tax time 2021 questions for investors
- Amazon set to accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for payments, claims anonymous source
- Expert analysis: Is Ethereum’s price recovery signal the start of a new bull market?
- Expert analysis: Bitcoin’s price rally could be linked to potential US Bitcoin ETF approval
- Bitcoin slips below US $30,000 as experts suggest the down trend will continue