Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 27 April 2018
What's going on in cryptocurrency?
The future of privacy, world first corporate loan, Moody's on remittances, ASIC on ICOs, crypto-crazy countries and weekly price round-up.
1. Privacy itself – on the blockchain
On the blockchain.
2. €75 million on the blockchain
It showcases an interesting combination of public and private blockchains.
3. Remittances: Own the blockchain
Conservative estimates suggest that most people would prefer not to pay more than they have to given the choice.
4. ASIC: "On the blockchain... "
The trick seems to be by getting them under Australian regulations.
5. Countries and the blockchain
Unwavering confidence in existing financial systems is not one of them.
6. Biggest movers on the blockchain
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Can Dogecoin’s price continue to soar despite a marketwide correction?
- Bitcoin’s price plunges 10% before rebounding – market witnesses massive liquidations
- Ethereum price surges to all time high before Berlin hardfork
- Bitcoin price sets record above $84,000 lifting these coins with it
- What is behind Ethereum’s soaring price?