Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 27 April 2018
What's going on in cryptocurrency?
The future of privacy, world first corporate loan, Moody's on remittances, ASIC on ICOs, crypto-crazy countries and weekly price round-up.
1. Privacy itself – on the blockchain
On the blockchain.
2. €75 million on the blockchain
It showcases an interesting combination of public and private blockchains.
3. Remittances: Own the blockchain
Conservative estimates suggest that most people would prefer not to pay more than they have to given the choice.
4. ASIC: "On the blockchain... "
The trick seems to be by getting them under Australian regulations.
5. Countries and the blockchain
Unwavering confidence in existing financial systems is not one of them.
6. Biggest movers on the blockchain
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?
- Bitcoin price crashed after touching US$42,000 – and that’s okay
- Bitcoin price hits US$40,000 again before meeting resistance
- Bitcoin price: Strong gains may put new all-time highs in reach