Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 26 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about the Tether money machine, the government money machine, the social media money machine, the VC money machine and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. Tether prints more money
Tether printed money.
2. RBA refrains from printing more money
It's still deciding what kind of money to print.
3. Social media's prints on money
Social media posts leave fingerprints on crypto prices.
4. VC firm pounces on money
Get a few hundred million of one kind of money, turn it into a few hundred million of another kind of money, start arguing the technicalities of money and assets, and bob's your uncle.
Bitcoin price analysis: Prince edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Shiba Inu price touches all-time high despite recent Elon Musk snub
- Bitcoin price tumbles despite positive ETF news continuing to mount
- Experts remain bullish on Bitcoin despite minor dip after all-time-high price
- Ethereum price outlook remains bullish after touching all-time high
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?