Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 26 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about the Tether money machine, the government money machine, the social media money machine, the VC money machine and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. Tether prints more money
Tether printed money.
2. RBA refrains from printing more money
It's still deciding what kind of money to print.
3. Social media's prints on money
Social media posts leave fingerprints on crypto prices.
4. VC firm pounces on money
Get a few hundred million of one kind of money, turn it into a few hundred million of another kind of money, start arguing the technicalities of money and assets, and bob's your uncle.
Bitcoin price analysis: Prince edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Can Dogecoin’s price continue to soar despite a marketwide correction?
- Bitcoin’s price plunges 10% before rebounding – market witnesses massive liquidations
- Ethereum price surges to all time high before Berlin hardfork
- Bitcoin price sets record above $84,000 lifting these coins with it
- What is behind Ethereum’s soaring price?