Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 26 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about the Tether money machine, the government money machine, the social media money machine, the VC money machine and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. Tether prints more money
Tether printed money.
2. RBA refrains from printing more money
It's still deciding what kind of money to print.
3. Social media's prints on money
Social media posts leave fingerprints on crypto prices.
4. VC firm pounces on money
Get a few hundred million of one kind of money, turn it into a few hundred million of another kind of money, start arguing the technicalities of money and assets, and bob's your uncle.
Bitcoin price analysis: Prince edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000
- Ethereum price: Upswing may be on the cards as ETH continues leaving exchanges
- Bitcoin falls 10% in weekend trade as alts run
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?