Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 25 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto price manipulation investigation, XRP donations, 51% time, who's behind the markets and EOS price analysis.
1. Law and Order books
Freeze! Don't move a pip!
2. The best endorsement XRP can buy
A Silicon Valley heartthrob has made a big endorsement, and big transfer, of XRP to Ellen DeGeneres on her show.
It might be the only crypto celebrity endorsement that doesn't spell disaster.
3. Woah, more than halfway there. Oh woah, living on a prayer
Bitcoin Gold might be the most recent one that most people have heard of.
4. Standing on the shoulders of giants
EOS price analysis: Defibrillator edition
Clear? Zzzap. Clear? Zzzap. How about now?
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- 4 tips to streamline your Australian cryptocurrency tax in 2021
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner