Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 25 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto price manipulation investigation, XRP donations, 51% time, who's behind the markets and EOS price analysis.
1. Law and Order books
Freeze! Don't move a pip!
2. The best endorsement XRP can buy
A Silicon Valley heartthrob has made a big endorsement, and big transfer, of XRP to Ellen DeGeneres on her show.
It might be the only crypto celebrity endorsement that doesn't spell disaster.
3. Woah, more than halfway there. Oh woah, living on a prayer
Bitcoin Gold might be the most recent one that most people have heard of.
4. Standing on the shoulders of giants
EOS price analysis: Defibrillator edition
Clear? Zzzap. Clear? Zzzap. How about now?
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Shiba Inu soars 19% on rumoured Robinhood listing
- Study: Crypto crime rose 79% in 2021, but crypto usage surged much more
- Bitcoin price in slight recovery as Fed chair hints at delaying interest rate hike
- Ethereum price rises sharply despite severe mining disruptions in Kazakhstan
- Bitcoin’s price showcases signs of a local bottom but emerging inflation data suggests more dips