Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 24 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Zilliqanalysis, science on the blockchain, the Facebook lawsuit, weeks of crypto gains and IOTA as standard.
1. Moving and shaking heads
Zilliqa, one of the many "Ethereum killer" coins which has yet to kill Ethereum, has marked itself as a mover and a shaker with solid price action.
But do the technicals stack up? The answer is a hard "sorta."
2. Science... on the blockchain
Science needs more incentives to share data and a secure platform on which to share that information.
3. Facebook ads are just the worst
Especially when they use your name to bilk unsuspecting victims, and Facebook does nothing but ask you to police its platform to report those ads.
4. 100% guaranteed bitcoin price prediction
The prices will continue to go up and down. You heard it here first.
5. IOTA included, batteries not
Standards are important, and some big names are deciding that IOTA is a good standard.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- 4 tips to streamline your Australian cryptocurrency tax in 2021
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner