Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 24 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Zilliqanalysis, science on the blockchain, the Facebook lawsuit, weeks of crypto gains and IOTA as standard.
1. Moving and shaking heads
Zilliqa, one of the many "Ethereum killer" coins which has yet to kill Ethereum, has marked itself as a mover and a shaker with solid price action.
But do the technicals stack up? The answer is a hard "sorta."
2. Science... on the blockchain
Science needs more incentives to share data and a secure platform on which to share that information.
3. Facebook ads are just the worst
Especially when they use your name to bilk unsuspecting victims, and Facebook does nothing but ask you to police its platform to report those ads.
4. 100% guaranteed bitcoin price prediction
The prices will continue to go up and down. You heard it here first.
5. IOTA included, batteries not
Standards are important, and some big names are deciding that IOTA is a good standard.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Shiba Inu soars 19% on rumoured Robinhood listing
- Study: Crypto crime rose 79% in 2021, but crypto usage surged much more
- Bitcoin price in slight recovery as Fed chair hints at delaying interest rate hike
- Ethereum price rises sharply despite severe mining disruptions in Kazakhstan
- Bitcoin’s price showcases signs of a local bottom but emerging inflation data suggests more dips