Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 23 May
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Verge being on the verge again, crypto markets finding legitimacy in big names, signing bonuses, BoE reports on CBDC, and Ripple's price analysis.
1. What's in a name?
A sense of legitimacy if it's big enough.
2. Do one thing and do it well
In the case of Verge, that one thing is grassroots community management.
3. How do you hire someone who has it all?
An old adage holds Buddha to be the worst employee any company could hire. His perfect Zen contentment means he's just impossible to motivate.
4. Do it? Do what?
The Bank of England is exploring the feasibility of central bank digital currency.
Ripple price analysis: Shakespeare edition
Ripple prices have been caught in the tempest of a comedy of errors. But all's well that ends well. On the twelfth night with love's labour's lost, it was all much ado about nothing.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000