Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 23 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
A bigger circle, the point of regulation, movements in India, Eth hybrid specs, p2p BTC and price analysis.
1. OTC exchanges get a bigger piece of the pi
Circle Trade, the OTC branch, is now doing about $2 billion of cryptocurrency trades per month.
2. Making yourself useful
Regulations are most successful where they add value.
3. India's high court is getting ringside seats
Things are heating up in India, with the high court approving a lawsuit levied against the central bank by a cryptocurrency exchange.
4. How the handling?
New specs have been published for the hybrid phase of Ethereum's Casper update.
5. Not taking no for an answer
Peer to peer bitcoin trading is a hydra, with heads all over the world.
6. Bitcoin price analysis: Athletic edition
Running, vaulting and casual strolling are all on bitcoin's agenda.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- 4 tips to streamline your Australian cryptocurrency tax in 2021
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner