Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 22 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Learn about who likes which coin, the future of bank money, bitcoin payments in Argentina, the ICO takedown and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. XRP and BCH sitting in a tree
2. 5% pleasure, 5% pain, 100% reason to get in the game
Banks haven't seen a threat like cryptocurrency before.
3. "Just do it" - Shia LaBeouf explains how to implement crypto transfers
As of today, customers at Argentina's Banco Masventas can make international transfers to 50+ countries within 24 hours with fees of 3% + VAT via bitcoin.
4. The crackdown to
end start all crackdowns
They say don't make threats you can't back up.
Ethereum price analysis: Certainty edition
If there's one fact you can take to the bank, which all experts unanimously agree on, it's that Ethereum prices will continue to go up unless they go down.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
- Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
- Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
- Ethereum price continues downward spiral while a major competitor posts gains of 50%
- Bitcoin’s price stagnation a cause for concern as key indicators continue to dip