Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 22 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Learn about who likes which coin, the future of bank money, bitcoin payments in Argentina, the ICO takedown and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. XRP and BCH sitting in a tree
2. 5% pleasure, 5% pain, 100% reason to get in the game
Banks haven't seen a threat like cryptocurrency before.
3. "Just do it" - Shia LaBeouf explains how to implement crypto transfers
As of today, customers at Argentina's Banco Masventas can make international transfers to 50+ countries within 24 hours with fees of 3% + VAT via bitcoin.
4. The crackdown to
end start all crackdowns
They say don't make threats you can't back up.
Ethereum price analysis: Certainty edition
If there's one fact you can take to the bank, which all experts unanimously agree on, it's that Ethereum prices will continue to go up unless they go down.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- 4 tips to streamline your Australian cryptocurrency tax in 2021