Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 22 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Tether on handling the truth, FRED crypto, Ireland crypto crackdown, ERC721, Litecoin and EOS price analysis.
1. Tether: My lawyer says you can't handle the truth
Is Tether above the law?
2. Crypto prices are volatile, but they definitely have prices
St Louis Federal Reserve is adding a cryptocurrency index to its research database.
3. Something something pot of gold
It's Ireland's turn for a crypto crackdown.
4. The future smells fungy
Are video games really the best use of this revolutionary technology?
Weekly price analysis: Is this thing on edition?
Litecoin just flew down from December prices and boy are its arms tired. Meanwhile, EOS crossed the road from its mainnet launch, but remains a sitting duck.
Now they're just kind of lying there. Give 'em a poke, see if they stir. Are these coins on? They're not sleeping, it's just what they call "trading in a narrow band".
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price dips by 25% over the past week. What happens next?
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms
- Bitcoin volatility at 6-month high as price direction looks uncertain
- Bitcoin price viciously dips to US$51,000 after hitting $1 trillion market cap
- Bitcoin crashes below $50,000 after more cryptic Elon Musk tweets