Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round up: 22 January 2018
What's happening today?
VeChain maintains its momentum, Weiss Ratings plans to drop some analytical truth-bombs and Starscape Capital is looking a lot like a scam.
At the same time, a strategic partnership is crossing the chains and an X-rated coin has pulled off a $1 million+ ICO, while the weekly price analyses are in.
1. VeChain works the crowd
Another day, another big partnership announcement. VeChain is sharing a lot of news, and its prices appear to be responding.
2. Detailed coin analytics to drop on 24 January
Truth bombs, or just little Weiss lies?
The well known independent ratings company has been grading popular coins, and founder Martin D. Weiss warns that some might come as a surprise.
3. Starscape leaves the earth
A vanishing act is the oldest trick in the book, especially when the magician is holding their audience's money. And Starscape Capital may have just mastered it.
4. A cross-chain partnership
ICON (ICX) and KyberNetwork are reaching across the aisle to better reach across the blockchains.
It's not quite a seamless cross-blockchain solution yet, but it's potentially heading that way.
Yet another adults-only ICO. It's called PronCoin, its token cap is 69 million and it has an ICO price of $0.069.
6. Weekly price analyses
Dive into the current movers and shakers with the weekly price analysis.
- Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
- Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
- Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
- Ethereum price continues downward spiral while a major competitor posts gains of 50%
- Bitcoin’s price stagnation a cause for concern as key indicators continue to dip